Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ****ing hate it when i request something on here and no one replies, if u havent got what im after either tell me u havent got it or if ya can tell me where i might be able 2 get it, ****!!!!

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Jeff_Hardy_TNA said:
if u havent got what im after either tell me u havent got it or if ya can tell me where i might be able 2 get it, ****!!!!
I think people are telling you they don't have what you're after by not posting.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
If no one replies or fills your request you should not be mad that they haven't done it but greatful that W-E provided you the chance to have your needs met. If you look at the views on your request you'll see how many people saw if they could fill your request or not.

It's no ones fault but your own that you cannot find it, it is certainly not for you to demand what you cannot do yourself. Why spam and say they can't? A lack of reply is the OBVIOUS answer of no. It is not disrespectful.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
That pretty much sums it up! (good post ;))

Anyway, jaff whateva your name is, what were you requesting that got you all worked up about?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright guys, im sorry, i didnt think of it like that. I was after The 9th part in the Friday 13th films, i know people dont upload films that much but i have seen a couple been uploaded so i thought i would see

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Now you say 'part nine' do you know what that part is called, as in its subtitle? i may have that on my stupid amount of useless files.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Ahh, I got that one on a queue, wont be ready for a week.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Part 9's Jason Takes New York...or something to that extent I believe. It could be Goes To Hell though. Both are decent flicks.

But yeah. I was looking for a copy of Men At Work awhile back and got no responses. Was I pissed? A little. But meh. For 13 bucks we found it on Amazon.com and problem solved. So get up off your lazy ass and cash in some cans. Or rent the thing and get it burned.

But don't piss an moan to a group of people who could give a rat's ass. Yeah...you'll be flush full of response then...but you ain't gonna like a single one of'em. As you may or may not have already noticed. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts