Wrestling Forum banner

Non Wrestling forum Users that Don't Post In The Wresting Threads

2777 43
Surely you guys were wrestling fans at some point, why else would you be here?

I can't say i blame you for not doing so though.

Did you guys give up on it for good, if so what drove you to doing so and what are your current feelings about it?

This should be pretty interestingly enlightening
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
4,243 Posts
I post more in the non wrestling sections but I still do post in the wrestling sections mostly the WWE one. I don't post in it as much as I used too because I don't watch wrestling every week so I can't really comment on it as much.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
too much stupidity in the wrestling sections. way too many newbies who don't know how to properly back up an opinion and when called on it go to flaming or acting like a baby.

although i don't watch that much wrestling anymore either. sorta watch raw, and i watch the ppvs, but smackdown is pretty dead to me. should be evident as to why, show has sucked since April 2010.

· Only here 4 The BO$$
10,970 Posts
I don't have much to say about wrestling anymore. I mean I still watch it I just don't discuss it much anymore. I mostly read other peoples posts now.

· Banned
2,363 Posts
There are some really stupid people on this forum. BesT Not to Awaken them from their SlumbEr beCause I can'T handle theIr trOlliNg.

Plus i'm less interested in the current product so I have less to talk about.
i see what you did there with the TNA SECTION and thats funny

i post everywhere but mostly in the non wrestling area. i post sometimes in the wrestling area

· Registered
18 Posts
Just joined the forum, I stopped watching wrestling in 2004... but my friend randomly flipped on Raw for the first time in years when The Rock returned. It sparked my interest up a little bit, mostly for some nostalgia of watching some of the old stuff. So far I posted in the general WWE section on threads containing stuff about past years I am familiar with. So I just post there and in the non-wrestling froums, such as the music forum. I stay away from the current stuff cause I barely know any of the wrestlers and don't know what is going on at all. :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.