Wrestling Forum banner

661 - 669 of 669 Posts

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
If I go to Wembley twice in a season and see us lose both times it would be peak Sunderland. Of course it's most likely going to be against Charlton too.

Still, it's been a fun season at least

Charlton are a problem, they have been a buzzsaw this past month, you'll be lucky if Doncaster can take care of them this afternoon.

·
7,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #663
From what I saw last night both sides look shaky at the back, I was really surprised at how tough they found Doncaster who I didn't especially rate based on what I've seen this season. We have to take heart from the fact Charlton haven't beaten us this year and we've already played at Wembley not that long ago. A lot probably hinges on mcgeady being fit and our experience showing.

Anything could happen though, Lyle Taylor has always caused us problems when we've played them and the job Bowyer's done there is really remarkable

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Always liked Valencia

Barcelona:punkout

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
Where the FUCK is the transfer thread?

How are we supposed to talk about de Ligt being added to the list of players to use Man Utd to get a better deal elsewhere? :vader

Or if they just end up with Daniel James and Junior Firpo? :fergie

Or if they listen to Robbie Savage and make Jack Grealish their top priority? :hoganutd

Or where :griez (on the above list) and Diego Godin are going to end up?

Or who :zidane blows his WAR CHEST on, other than :hazard2

Or if City really are going to sell Otamendi to Atleti and Sane to Bayern? :carlo

And if Pep is really going to Juve :pep2
he isn't

Or who Arsenal are going to sign with their ENORMOUS budget of 40 million? :smugwenger

@Naito ; or whatever confusing username you're using these days :villa

661 - 669 of 669 Posts