Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, Nash obviously has a some kind of deal with Johhny Ace (can't spell his real name sorry), he signed him in first place, and last night they jumped in the limo together.
Now, that HHH made the match a no-DQ, and add Punks Stipulation that if HHH losses he has to resign as COO.

Does that lead to the possibility that Nash can run in (ok, more like walk in, man can barely move) and screw HHH in the match against Punk, and therefore making HHH lose his COO role, and open up the door for Johnny Ace as new COO?

Sure, there are numerous options, but based off this weeks raw this one seems the most plausible IMO.

Opinions?

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Maybe...or mayb Nash screws punk and nash and hhh really were in cahoots...or Nash screws triple h with scott hall or x pac, and it sets up a nwo vs dx feud. FUCK KNOWS. we will just have to wait and see lol.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nah think it's leading too punk getting screwed old school like the attitude era days. remember there wasn't a month without someone turning on someone

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
i honestly thought that when HHH said he knew the truth about the text, and he had video footage of the person who actually sent the text, BLAH BLAH and when he said ''and that person was...'' i honestly thought he was going to say X-Pac

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
No.

Quite clear that it's all a set up and Nash screws Punk.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Personally, I want to see Triple H turn heel so I hope he wins at NOC with the help of Nash and Johnny Ace.

Though I agree with you. The first thing that came to my mind when CM Punk announced his stipulation was that Triple H will probably get screwed over, and Johnny Ace will become the new COO. I think that would be a huge mistake because nobody knows who the hell Johnny Ace is, but I think that is going to happen. I just hope they don't turn Punk heel. Corporate Punk would be boring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts