Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
They should send him to Smackdown (yeah, I know, "But the brand split!"--get over it, WWE did quite a while ago) since he's been turned face.

I like the guy okay as a midcarder-at-most, just wish he'd be given an opportunity to at least show off once in a blue moon or so, on a show not named Superstars or NXT.

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didnt they turn him face on NXT with AJ?
That's not what Wikipedia told me. That was the extent of my research.

" During a January 8th house show, Primo fought Ted DiBiase, Jr. in a losing effort, then later saved Mark Henry during a attack from the Nexus, thus turning face. "

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Primo's not doing anything big at the moment.

They should bring Carlito back.
That can also show kids that apples are healthy! :D

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Its so sad because he is an alright wrestler. They should really redo the cruiser division: Primo,Bourne,Chavo,Gabriel,Tyson,Yoshi,JTG,Joey Mercury and Trent Barretta. Make it so the belt can be competed for on both brands.

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
He was still wrestling as a heel on Superstars a few weeks ago, which is obviously after AJ left and NXT3 ended, so I guess that is how he turned. Pretty laughable, really. The poor guy is talented, but he just gets absolutely no time to show it beyond his matches (in which he usually jobs) on Superstars.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts