Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:gun: It seems like the writers can't handle more than 3 good storylines at once. Oh but good news, Dolph is on Superstars this week. :frustrate

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True. Well I didn't watch Raw last night as I heard it was pretty unwatchable. I do now see that Dolph has a US Title match on Main Event, and while I'm hopeful, I totally expect him to lose that match.

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
I heard that DBry/Del Rio and the tag title mach was pretty good, but other than that it was pretty weak?
The opening promo was good with HBK and Randy, HHH and Steph going full heel was great, and Cesaro really impressed me in the first tag match, the Punk/Heyman stuff is what it is, growing old, but still watchable, frankly I thought it was an improvement from last week.

I'll take a read..

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, they need to figure out what they are doing with Cesaro, because people will get bored if they don't split him out on his own. He's the most over he's been so they need to strike while the iron is hot. They had a chance to do it with Ziggler after the double turn, but for whatever reason they pulled the plug.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Yeah, I noticed. We get three freaking hours and have to endure The Bull Fighters and Santino's goofiness, along with The Bella's hideous acting, but there is no room on the show for two of the most talented guys in the company? Fuck outta here.

I'm not surprised though, they flip flop on Ziggler so often I can't even be bothered thinking about it anymore, and Sandow has won about 3 matches since he won MITB in July.

Apparently Ziggler beat Big E and Sandow beat Kofi on Superstars, both sound like decent matches, both with the correct results but why get them on the flagship show when we can have comedy matches with Santino, Fandango, Tons of Funk, Real Americans, 3MB and The Fucking Matadores. Fucking joke.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Well they were on Superstars at least :p Tbh that was the best place for them. Sandow doesn't have a feud and Ziggler's 'feud' with Ambrose wasn't going to get anywhere because of Ambrose's involvement in the main event so yeah Superstars was the best place for them. While a lot of RAW was just there and a bit dull, most every match had some sort of feud attached (except Bryan/ADR).

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Well they were on Superstars at least :p Tbh that was the best place for them. Sandow doesn't have a feud and Ziggler's 'feud' with Ambrose wasn't going to get anywhere because of Ambrose's involvement in the main event so yeah Superstars was the best place for them. While a lot of RAW was just there and a bit dull, most every match had some sort of feud attached (except Bryan/ADR).
How exactly was Superstars the best place for them? They are two really talented guys getting fucked over by bad booking. Ziggler isn't even feuding with Ambrose, it's a random match. They could have easily put Sandow/Kofi and Ziggler/Big E on Raw and given them about 5 minutes each, easily.

Let me ask you a question, when you turn on Raw, would you rather your midcard matches be Ziggler vs. Big E and Sandow vs. Kofi, or Fandango vs. Santino and Los Matadores vs. 3MB? I know what I'd pick. That's not even mentioning those fat bastards Tons of Funk getting on the show ahead of them.

they don't need to be in storylines to be on the show, half of the roster has nothing going on right now, just get them on the show and don't disrespect them by putting them on Superstars.

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
Doubledeckerbar hitting the nail on the head. Sandow is Mr. Money in the Bank... a man who if everything goes correctly will be World Champion within the next 9 months. Yet he's on Superstars, and two joke characters of Santino and Fandango have a match on Raw. And Los Matadores/3MB as well over Sandow? And Ziggler, the former World Champion is pushed aside as well for all those jokes and has been downgraded to the US Title.

I really really reeeeally want to know what the fuck Vince's thought process is when he gives these things the "okay" or maybe even comes up with them himself? Superstars should be the show where the clowns and non-serious irrelevant characters should be put, not a future World Champ and a former World Champ.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
How exactly was Superstars the best place for them? They are two really talented guys getting fucked over by bad booking. Ziggler isn't even feuding with Ambrose, it's a random match. They could have easily put Sandow/Kofi and Ziggler/Big E on Raw and given them about 5 minutes each, easily.

Let me ask you a question, when you turn on Raw, would you rather your midcard matches be Ziggler vs. Big E and Sandow vs. Kofi, or Fandango vs. Santino and Los Matadores vs. 3MB? I know what I'd pick. That's not even mentioning those fat bastards Tons of Funk getting on the show ahead of them.

they don't need to be in storylines to be on the show, half of the roster has nothing going on right now, just get them on the show and don't disrespect them by putting them on Superstars.
I would rather see stuff that somewhat resembles a feud on RAW than random matches. Had there been time made for a Sandow promo, great. But in-ring? No need. With Ziggler he's been a victim of circumstance. Only thing near a feud is his on-and-off again US Title thing with Ambrose, and he was preoccupied. Dolph probably should have got an interview but not wrestle. I've no problem with any of the matches on RAW, just that only the last 2 delivered (Orton/Miz wasn't bad just not a great ending)

·
Registered
521 Posts
I really feel like Sandow is being kept low key to make his cash in a surprise. As for Ziggler he's just in a bad spot, I think he pissed some people off and has no one pulling for him.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I'll keep it short because it'll just upset me further, but yes two of the best well rounded superstars that are being misused. While Ziggler is much closer to the full package than Sandow is, there is no denying that Sandow is gold on the mic. It's pretty infuriating that ex wrestlers constantly writing blogs about why this guy isn't in the Championship picture makes it even more depressing. The funny thing is, if Ziggler was allowed to be the Ziggler that gets in trouble outside of the ring, fans would crave him even more than they already do. When the corp angle first started, if Ziggler did a promo like the one he got in trouble for, it would have got a monster pop imo. As for Sandow, he needs to improve in the ring a little more, but in all honesty would you rather have a pretty good wrestler with the personality of a wet piece of paper(Axel)as a champion, or a monster mic worker? I choose the latter. Rant over and Push Ziggler and Sandow dammit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts