87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
no way out triple threat cage match edited version

Reactions: peers

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
do me a favour.

Change the text so it fits in nicely accross the bottom in a central position so we can see the people and remove the grid from the front. That way we'll be able to see the bront fo the banner and rate it properly, as of now those two things are ruining it. :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't like the way the pic is put togother. You need to keep messin around with it until everthing is more visible and organized.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
deadman888 said:
do me a favour too
take brock out...he ain't coming back...and even if he is its not going to be soon
Do me a favor, when you rate a banner 1) actually do it and 2) do it properly. Warned again.

Put the text, which isnt that great, along the bottom so the pics are clearer. the B&W is a nice consept but they way you did it is too plain. Nothing really sticks out about it. I dont really like the heavy black grid over the pics either.

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
Mmm, i like where ur going with this. Its a good idea (ill prolly try something similar now :) )

But the font and text effects r bad. Lets it down....Make it bigger (height wise) and make the bottom of the guys fade to completely black, and put the text there. The cage cutting isnt good. But i understand...

Not sure if i agree with everything being luminated...dont like the BG (hardly noticable tho, so its alright)

And the little shaded bars...make them look more like a cage mebbies....

Like the idea, adds an extra point, 6/10

·
Registered
48 Posts
SIAG said:
Do me a favor, when you rate a banner 1) actually do it and 2) do it properly. Warned again.
technically that wasn't rating a banner...its common sense to see that it wasn't rating it...i was giveing a statement warn me how ever much you desire to...ban me if you like...i don't care...

oh yea and the new banner is much better placement of the text was improved the font can have some work but overall its not bad. 7/10

1 - 9 of 9 Posts