Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasnt there supposed to be a Match between Rampage and Angle or Tito + aces vs Rampage + MEM tag match set for BFG before the bellator fight ?

What happned to the MMA guys including King Mo at BFG ?

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
TNA never built to that and the sheets never hinted toward that. People fantasy booked BFG and wanted to see Rampage or Tito vs. Angle. It would be stupid of Spike (who owns Bellator) to allow either of those two to be involved in BFG in a wrestling capacity as if either of those guys get hurt...that's the main event of Bellator's debut PPV card.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wasnt there supposed to be a Match between Rampage and Angle or Tito + aces vs Rampage + MEM tag match set for BFG before the bellator fight ?
That was all just speculation, based on the Angle/Rampage staredown.

All of the MMA people we´ve seen in TNA are bellator fighters first and foremost, so the Tito/Rampage match, and the preparations for it, takes precedence over them appearing for TNA.
The fact that this match has been on the books for some time, was a pretty clear tell that they probably wouldn´t show up at BFG.

The main reason they showed up on impact was probably an attempt by spike, at getting more TNA viewers to watch bellator.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
The only reason Rampage and Tito were brought in was to hype Bellator on Spike TV

·
Charismatic Enigma
4,103 Posts
They were pulled from the show because bellator didn't like how physical they were getting prior to the big fight, something along those lines. It's a shame, they were already there for a while

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
In the end, I believe TNA really is a partner in financing the contracts of these talents; and after the November fight both Rampage and Tito will be back on Impact. If they don't return we can all be sure that TNA never spent a dime on them.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
In the end, I believe TNA really is a partner in financing the contracts of these talents; and after the November fight both Rampage and Tito will be back on Impact. If they don't return we can all be sure that TNA never spent a dime on them.
What are they going to do with them? Neither of them can wrestle, Neither of them are big names out of MMA and the MMA fans don't like wrestling and if they do they've probably already come over for Brock rather than Tito or Rampage.

Focus on guys like Sabin, Manik, Ethan not Rampage and Tito.

·
Registered
734 Posts
What are they going to do with them? Neither of them can wrestle, Neither of them are big names out of MMA and the MMA fans don't like wrestling and if they do they've probably already come over for Brock rather than Tito or Rampage.

Focus on guys like Sabin, Manik, Ethan not Rampage and Tito.
Neither of them are big names? I will give you both are past there primes but not big names? Hello both are two of the biggest names and figures to ever compete in MMA. One is already in the UFC hall of fame and the other will more then likely be there some day.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I know they will not wrestle at BFG, but if they can make some small appearance it will be a special sweet moment.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson really didn't offer anything for TNA despite their name value in MMA. All they really did was promote Bellator which ridiculed and undermined TNA; So I'm glad they're not appearing now and hope that they don't make an appearance at BFG. I really don't want to see another situation like last year with King Mo standing round like a lemon during the Storm/Roode match.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
GooD I didn't want those two ass hats even in the company, thanks spike/bellator.

Two prominent guys who don't know how to work and think they're real and wrestling is a joke. No thanks. Bye.

A waste of time and money.

Go have your bellator mma ppv fight and leave me the fuck alone.

Dear Dixie, here is the difference between these guys, and Brock lesnar. Brock lesnar is a fucking wrestler. Was before he even got Into mma. You dumb bitch, with your cash in now on mma obsession.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,422 Posts
I hope they never come back. They were only in TNA to hype up their Bellator fight.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I hope they never come back. They were only in TNA to hype up their Bellator fight.
Why did They have to be involved in the mem to do that, what's hard about this...

Rampage Jackson shows up as Kurt angle's personal invited guest. Maybe he gets fucked with by Garrett and brisco, angle comes out and helps rampage make the two of them look like the bitches they are.

Tito Ortiz is all butt hurt, citing he refereed two tna main events where was his invite, where was the love, why is he being disrespected. Maybe he gets into a verbal joust with angle.

A few pull aparts, build the heat, announce the bellatorr fight. Play it up as a big announcement. Then announce bellator has pulled them.

To preserve the health of both men, play up the dangers of them possibly having contact whatever.

Done.

·
Registered
246 Posts
could use the fact that angle was going to be in tuf 10
and possibly trained by rampage
if that actaully went throuh angle vs rampage would draw thousands

it could be like joe vs angle at ld 08

1 - 20 of 28 Posts