Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the heck did it just cut off before the main event on Challenge TV?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
ask challenge tv

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So the best thing would be too contact the television company and ask rather than just post here for any other UK viewers on challenge (not you two,) and see if this is a usual thing. Optimistic, I know, but worth the punt.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ahh they used to do this same thing on bravo so god damn annoying! its as if the bloke editing the show for uk t.v doesn't actually watch the show and just cuts off the end so it fits the slot.
The thing is it had a 4 hour time slot, 3 hours in and it gets cut, which is worse then not giving the PPV a long enough time slot.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Extreme Sports did something similar when they replaced the last hour with dirt biking. They put the affected show back on another day. Challenge would have to do the same.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I couldn't believe it, I thought they were doing a promo for mangnus at first as I was fast forwarding it, then on comes takeshis castle (no idea how it's spelt)

Wasn't that bothered about it though so I aren't to annoyed

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
See this is why, I never watch PPVs on TV, I got sick of them interupting matches for pointless advertisements like whats the best washing power to buy, I watch Impact on TV mostly, but PPV's, nah. (I don't have a recording box atm, will do at xmas, so might change in the future).

·
Registered
369 Posts
I couldn't believe it, I thought they were doing a promo for mangnus at first as I was fast forwarding it, then on comes takeshis castle (no idea how it's spelt)

Wasn't that bothered about it though so I aren't to annoyed
Takeshi's Castle was the Main Event? With General Lee as the top face of the company!?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Yeah pissed me off when all of a sudden I ended up watching Gladiators then Takeshi's castle. Just hope this doesn't become a habit

·
Registered
1 Posts
I myself was very horrified to see this happen and for it just to be cut off with no proper explanation is outrageous. I found this article from the sun online newspaper which says it was a technical glitch (I don't know how they work that one out because as far as I know its a tape we are watching and Challenge managed to show us gladiators and takeshi castle). The article also says when no surrender will be repeated. Apparently it will repeat in full tonight at 1am and saturday at 9pm. I only just joined so I cant post the link but click it into google you should find it. Its at the very end of the article. Challenge seriously needs to up their game because they are ruining viewing for us UK TNA fans.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Who says TNA isn't the new WCW?

My exact thoughts were "Christ, this Magnus promo is long isn't it?"

Can't even tape it, because the EPG is just saying it's Take Your Pick all night.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Takeshi's Castle was the Main Event? With General Lee as the top face of the company!?
Oh Yeaaaahh, You could have titles defended in "Brigde Ball" first wrestler over the bridge first, is champion.. oh and you could play hexagon and instead of the "Nasties" have wrestlers stop other wrestlers from leaving, Oh and have wrestlers such as AJ Styles run the gauntlet, see if he can Pele kick his way through the course :D, See this could be a ton of fun =D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Oh Yeaaaahh, You could have titles defended in "Brigde Ball" first wrestler over the bridge first, is champion.. oh and you could play hexagon and instead of the "Nasties" have wrestlers stop other wrestlers from leaving, Oh and have wrestlers such as AJ Styles run the gauntlet, see if he can Pele kick his way through the course :D, See this could be a ton of fun =D
Just don't let Russo book it!!

Craig Charles > Tennay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts