Wrestling Forum banner

Who will win the BFG Series Semi Final Match at No Surrender?

• Robert Roode

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • Gunner

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Number 2 seed Robert Roode (with 42 points) will square off against the Number 3 seed Gunner (with 42 points) in one of the BFG Series semi final matches. The winner will go on to face the winner of Bully Ray vs James Storm later that night.

Discuss this match.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
It'll be pretty damn funny if Gunner wins
but I really want Roode to win, it's his time
Like the first poster said, get your pitch forks ready, heard there as a blow out sale going on.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Roode or bust.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Roode should win and I think he will.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Roode will win, but I can't even imagine the backlash on here if he doesn't

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
i see Rhode winning it if Joe doesnt take those two guys out. i can also see that whoever wins, Joe will put them on the injured list after the match

·
The Sundance Kid
18,147 Posts
Roode seems the obvious choice. He's been with the company for a long time and as a part of Beer Money has put on some of the best matches the promotion has seen. Some would argue that Beer Money and Motor City Machine Guns have been the sole entertaining aspect of TNA for long periods of time. A guy like Robert Roode (or James Storm) *deserves* this, and to go with a young newcomer like Gunner who hasn't put in the amount of time and work that Roode and Storm have put in would be a completely travesty, not to mention a horrible booking decision of the most tragic proportions.

Gunner will win.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts