Winter vs. (c) Mickie James

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe

#1 Contender's Match: Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen

---

Saw an individual thread for a match, so I decided to make this now. Discuss.​

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Barely any matches have been announced considering how there are five shows before the PPV, or promoted, as well as Sting vs Ric Flair being moved to an Impact in front of the cast members.

Are they trying their best to get LOWER buyrates?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Roode needs to save TNA.

·
Banned
3,978 Posts
Barely any matches have been announced considering how there are five shows before the PPV, or promoted, as well as Sting vs Ric Flair being moved to an Impact in front of the cast members.

Are they trying their best to get LOWER buyrates?
Wait what do you mean there are five shows before the PPV? :/ and are they seriously not going to have Sting/Flair on PPV?!

The card looks pretty good so far in terms of wrestling and everything overall. Hopefully Aries takes the belt and we see Storm/Roode in the finals. Hope to see something good out of Joe and Morgan as well.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
The BFG series is the main attraction of this ppv.
The surprise element is going to be good ( if roode wins :D )

sting vs flair > sting vs hogan

The card looks pretty good, I don't want morgan to lose but joe needs this.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
But if Roode wins, how could you be surprised if you're considering the possibility of it right now? :hmm:
In russo land everything is possible...

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
A Beer Money Final? Pretty damn intriguing.

Will the finals take place on the same night? If that's the case, i'd book Angle to have the night off. In terms of wrestling anyways...

Hopefully the boys and girls lace there boots up tight sunday... That last PPV was awful, & i'm not talking about the book.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Wait what do you mean there are five shows before the PPV? :/ and are they seriously not going to have Sting/Flair on PPV?!
There were five shows TNA could have built up No Surrender with. Three were taped from Orlando, two from Huntsville.

And yes, Hogan announced that Sting vs Flair is taking place on the Impact after the PPV.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Card looks pretty decent so far in terms of possible match quality. Might have a sleeper hit of a ppv.

·
Banned
885 Posts
I dont want to be rude, but how can anyone say that the card looks decent. Are you really expecting anything out of Roode/Gunner, or Ray/Storm, or Joe/Morgan. The only match that might be decent is Kendrick/Aries. I would seriously not watch this ppv if they were giving it away for free. The only interesting thing about this ppv is if they give us Storm/Roode in the finals.

1 - 20 of 682 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.