Wrestling Forum banner

Who will win the BFG Series Semi Final Match at No Surrender?

• Bully Ray

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • James Storm

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Crimson out of the tournament, the Number 1 seed Bully Ray (with 49 points) will square off again the Number 4 seed James Storm (with 40 points).

Discuss.

·
Blastcraze The Berserk
874 Posts
Assuming Roode wins the other semi final it depends on whether they want Roode against Storm (the whole tag team storyline) or Roode against Bully Ray for the heel against face.

They could do either.

So I don't know who will win.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Bully Ray cheats to win, Roode wins the tournament, Storm later turns on Roode after he becomes TNA champ.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Bully Ray cheats to win, Roode wins the tournament, Storm later turns on Roode after he becomes TNA champ.
I actually think putting Beer Money in the finals would tell a better story. Then they can play the jealousy angle somewhere down the line and it'll mean a helluva lot more when they lock up again for the World Title...

but this is TNA. Hell, Angle might retain the title. Or worse yet, Roode might win the belt and drop it to Sting a couple of months later

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
id go for an all beer money final. so Storm wins IMO

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Doesn't storm have an injury going on right now, or has he healed up?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I voted for Ray, but it can go either way.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Maybe because of the injury it will be Bully Ray but I would pay big bucks to see roode vs storm.

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
My Question is where do the final 2 face each other ? I guess on a impact episode.Because after no surrender its BFG. Which is where the winner faces the world champion.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I'd like to see Storm beat Ray then go on to lose to Roode in the Finals.

Since he apparently is injured and maybe needs surgery, they way I'd book it is have Roode beat Angle at BFG for the belt then the next Impact taping have him turn on Storm and beat the everloving shit out of him!

That way they would've built up a new great heel champion and they'd be able to write off Storm's injury.

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
About the final 2 being on on no surrender possibly. That would work well i guess. Also about Roode turning Heel. Im having a hard time deciding who i want to be face or heel between storm and Roode. I think Roode needs to be face as world champion. Specially since Kurt is heel now.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
James Storm is injured, so I'd assumed Bully Ray will go over. He'll face Roode.

This entire tournament turned out to be a clusterfuck, no kidding..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.