Wrestling Forum banner

No Smackdown Tapings Next Week; Plans For The Show

3K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  DesolationRow 
#1 ·
No Smackdown Tapings Next Week; Plans For The Show
Posted by: Shawn Moniz on Mar 22 2011
Source: PWInsider.com

-- After Monday Night Raw next week in Chicago, there will be no Smackdown taping the following night as the entire WWE crew will head to Georgia on Tuesday morning.
The plan is to use next week's edition of Smackdown as a "go home show" with video packages & interviews designed to promote Wrestlemania 27. They will also air footage taped from WWE AXXESS on 3/31.

#2 ·
Well 1 SD to go, kinda sad that this week is all we get. It's only 3 SD matches on the card and the IC champion is nowhere to be seen.

I'm gonna guess that next week's RAW will have a lot of SD.

#4 · (Edited)
well i guess its a good thing or bad thing for me, the good news is that we finally get everything settled tonight on the smackdown tapings, this is the last one, they have no choice but to decide tonight what they are going to do with christian at mania. here's hoping he's added in the match but not getting my hopes too high though

#19 ·
I'm actually kind of excited.

Like last year, they'll probably show those good 3-4 minute-long video packages hyping up each match on the card, and they're always excellently done. There are times where those video packages do more to hype up WrestleMania matches than the actual lousy build :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.