Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fankid was probably the most hated member in the WEforums.(aka the ultimate heel in we forums) reason why is bc he liked chris benoit and everyone didnt. they all liked randy orton. just bc he didnt like randy orton as his favorite wrestler doesnt mean u all can dislike him. and i think is bc benoit lost and he said he was going to leave and u all didnt want him to go and u thought that was a stupid reason to leave.

·
Registered
34 Posts
So just because we liked Orton means we didn't like Benoit? I'll admit, I like Orton more than Benoit, but that doesn't mean I don't like Benoit. You really need to learn when to shut up. First you make the thread about Benoit beating Orton (which he didn't- just to rub it in your face), then when that gets closed, you make a thread bout Benoit being the better wrestler than Orton, which no one doubted, but guess what? It's not all about wrestling. You have to have mic skills, acting skills (which... no one in wrestling has unless their gimmick is like what they act like in real life), a good gimmick, and charisma... Orton has more of those then Benoit- therefore, he's better. Then you say you leave, which you don't, and then you make this thread trying to be a friend of fankid, despite the fact that you make it so obvious that you're him (duh)..... learn when to shut up. For your own good.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for telling me fankids history.

oh and by the way benoit is a better wrestler than orton and always will be better. his wrestling skills far surpasses ortons. orton mite be a good wrestler but not as good as benoit, JYD 100.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Mr. Fankind, Randy Orton is better than Chris Benoit. I don't know who you are, but you will be just as unliked as fankind. I wonder whatever happened to fankind. Does anybody know?

Reactions: JYD_100

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mr. Fankid said:
oh and by the way benoit is a better wrestler than orton and always will be better. his wrestling skills far surpasses ortons. orton mite be a good wrestler but not as good as benoit, JYD 100.
Did you even read a word I said? I SAID Benoit is a better wrestler than Orton, HOWEVER, it's not ALL about wrestling skills. It's about gimmick, charisma, mic skills, all that stuff. Orton has more of those, than Benoit. Therefore Orton is better. Live with it.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
InHumane said:
Mr. Fankind, Randy Orton is better than Chris Benoit. I don't know who you are, but you will be just as unliked as fankind. I wonder whatever happened to fankind. Does anybody know?
All due respect, but no way. Benoit is twice the wrestler about anyone else on RAW is, not taking anything away from anyone else though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts