Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
HEADBANGA
23,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the latest episode of NXT? Why in the fucking hell did they change her attire? It was unique, made her stand out and it was SEXY!!! Now she looks like every other diva on the roster. This is bullshit!:pattinson

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
The Winning One™;11460300 said:
Maxine changed her attire and its a damn shame, Maxine is still amazingly hot but they should've let her keep her current ring attire.

Maxine (and Kaitlyn) is still one of the reasons I watch NXT though.

·
24,745 Posts
The Winning One™;11460333 said:
Oh ok. I don't watch NXT so I was like who?

Pics?
Digitals are posted in the WOW section for this weeks NXT.

Her new attire hides her assets very well, which sucks. her old outfit let her show off her great ass and great rack quite nicely. The change to more "conservative" attire makes me thing that Maxine is going to be put on the Raw/SD roster when they move the NXT tapings to Sail University full-time.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
She has nice tits, but there are those better than her on the roster, IMO.

Also, when I read the thread title, I immediatly thought of this...

(3:31-3:36)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I agree that Maxine's usual attire looked better, saying that though the attire she wore this week still looked good.

I thought this thread was going to be more about how all the angles on NXT were dropped and we just got tons of matches, including Hawkins & Reks jobbing to the horribleness that is Khali & Zeke.

I mean I know NXT in its current form is ending, but at least let the writer who's done such a good job for months wrap up the storylines.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I thought this thread was going to be more about how all the angles on NXT were dropped and we just got tons of matches, including Hawkins & Reks jobbing to the horribleness that is Khali & Zeke.

I mean I know NXT in its current form is ending, but at least let the writer who's done such a good job for months wrap up the storylines.
I agree with this. As much as I loved Maxine's previous attire, this was the bigger problem.
I am hoping that its possible that they'll keep the story lines they had going, but it's looking doubtful.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Probably has something to do with her surreptitiously stuffing her boobs back into her top last week against Tamina after the Samoan drop. Isn't "fixing your attire when you should be selling" a big Diva no-no?
Aaaand MH continues to be mah fave poster. You'd think you guys never actually get any in real life with all the rage up in here.

It's pretty hard to walk around with a cleavage-friendly top, let alone wrestling in one. She probably got tired of having to spend 90% of her matches adjusting that shit. And good thing too, attire adjusting in wrestling is one of my biggest pet peeves. I liked that blue corset thing she wore for a while, she's been pretty good in terms of attires. Her new attire's okay though. Tights probably would've looked better than those flared trousers, but hey, at least she looks a little more legit now. Kaitlyn's fringe though.... giiiiiirrrrrrl.

·
24,745 Posts
Probably has something to do with her surreptitiously stuffing her boobs back into her top last week against Tamina after the Samoan drop. Isn't "fixing your attire when you should be selling" a big Diva no-no?
Yes ecspecially when she just could've let them flop out b/c its an internet show, I bet that would driven traffice up to WWE.com (Y)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Aaaand MH continues to be mah fave poster. You'd think you guys never actually get any in real life with all the rage up in here.
Now that you mentioned it, I am on a dry spell. But that's not why I want her to change it back. The new attire is just too generic.

·
HEADBANGA
23,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got a gf but Maxine's attire was the one thing that stood out about her. I didn't know she had wardrobe issues with it though. :lol

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
What have they changed it to? I enjoyed that outfit when she was on Raw and was encouraged to look up some more pictures of her; I even considered watching NXT. If that's not getting over, I don't know what is anymore.

For anyone wondering, this is what she used to wear:

And this is her new attire (is it me or does it make her face not look as good?):

1 - 20 of 30 Posts