Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWE is upset with the disappointing viewing numbers for the live Smackdown specials they have done on Tuesday in recent months. Reportedly, WWE has no plans or consideration to move Smackdown to Tuesday's on a regular basis.

F4WOnline

Wow do they not realize its their own advertising team's fault for not have a good viewing number?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Its their own fault, maybe they should try just one more and promote it more than jsut the Raw before and then make a judgment on them.

Plus, not sure how reliable this report is b/c if NBC Universal and SyFy ask them to put on more Live Super SD specials they will.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I agree with WWE's decision. No more Super SmackDowns for the foreseeable future. They're almost always a flop, either in ratings, quality, or both.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Tuesday is a bad day anyways. You have Raw on Monday and SD! on Tuesday would seem too soon and then there would be 6 day gap. Thursday was always the best day for SmackDown.

·
Registered
1 Posts
is smackdown on the web yet? since the show aired in london or whatever it should be online by now right? yet i dont see it. oh and that special sucked who can blame them. and they never advertised it well

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
If they put more effort into the show then it would not be so shit.Ratings are bad because they don't give a fuck.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
is smackdown on the web yet? since the show aired in london or whatever it should be online by now right? yet i dont see it. oh and that special sucked who can blame them. and they never advertised it well
No it doesn't get on the web until early friday morning. It has to air on tv somewhere in the world before someone is able to put it on the web.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
LMAO! What do they expect when they do a Shit Show?? I lost 2 hrs of my fucking time watching this well Supposed to be comedy show but something horribly failed..The Only good thing about this SmackDown! was Piper's pit and Kane's quote "Im a Sucker at Family Reunions"

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It is partly WWE's fault. They barely promote LIVE Smackdowns. I say it should move to Thursdays.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Put better talent on smackdown and promote better. Quite simple

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Good, the specials are horribly produced. I would rather see storyline developments than some gimmick show like "Old School" or "Christmas special".

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ridiculous!

As people have said... if they don't advertise the show is on a Tuesday, how the hell do they expect people to tune in?

WWE must have a fair few idiots in their ranks.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Yeah they have no one to blame but themselves. They always promote it hella late, not to mention that the Smackdown roster is thin compared to RAW's and it's no wonder why people still don't bother to watch it. Lastly, the latest live Smackdown shows have been shitty too in overall execution.

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Just move it to Thursday, make it live, and actually, you know, advertise it. Not that hard, WWE.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
WWE didn't promote Smackdown's live specials, so it isn't a surprise that it performed poorly. As long as Smackdown is a taped show on Fridays, it won't become relevant. So keeping it on Fridays is a trap for all of the talent stuck there. It's basically WWE saying again that they don't care about Smackdown.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts