Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
More Than Meets the Eye
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my turn to have a rant.

There are 63 Batista threads in the WWE section of these forums. And most of them are repeats. :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

"Does Batista deserve a title shot?"
"Is he ready for Wrestlemania?"

And it goes on and on.

In all those threads there have been maybe half a dozen decent threads. The rest is all bullshit.

Look I know the man is main eventing at Mania and he won the Rumble and beat the crap out of HHH, but do we really need thread after thread about Batista?

Is it fair to crack the shits over this or am I just going insane?
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
That's how it is. That's how hot topics work. It's a bitch to have to lock them all, but I do/will as I come across them.

Months ago Triple H was the hot topic. (Hell, for the past 2 years or so he has been)

There also seems to be more Cena threads than usual.
 

·
More Than Meets the Eye
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I noticed, it's just fucking nOObs that don't look back to see if the threads been done. They're all repeats!
 

·
#12
Joined
·
3,113 Posts
I agree with this entire topic. But unfortunately they wont stop and there's nothing we can do about it. Lucky theres a little thing called bashing.
 

·
More Than Meets the Eye
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CaptainCharisma said:
I agree with this entire topic. But unfortunately they wont stop and there's nothing we can do about it. Lucky theres a little thing called bashing.
And as fun as it is, it becomes tiresome. Icey Gregorio is an example. Although he hasn't posted a Batista thread (Thank God), after constant bashings, it became annoying just to know they guy was still around.

Thank God he's been banned!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,321 Posts
It is annoying. The thing I find most annoying is the threads are all bitching. Instead of offering an opinion they are just flaming.

If these people are really getting THAT effected by one small title reign that may happen, then they need to find another pass time than wrestling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,714 Posts
Glad someone decided to finally rant on this.

It is very annoying but there is no point in closing them as n00bs will continue to make new threads on the same few topics. There would be no point in merging them all as that would be time wasted with no purpose. It seems we will have to wait things out and remain calm for the next month or so and we have the new flavor of the week to talk about 60 times over 2 topics.
 

·
Something Good Can Work
Joined
·
4,030 Posts
aussiebitch said:
Ok my turn to have a rant.

There are 63 Batista threads in the WWE section of these forums. And most of them are repeats. :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

"Does Batista deserve a title shot?"
"Is he ready for Wrestlemania?"

And it goes on and on.

In all those threads there have been maybe half a dozen decent threads. The rest is all bullshit.

Look I know the man is main eventing at Mania and he won the Rumble and beat the crap out of HHH, but do we really need thread after thread about Batista?

Is it fair to crack the shits over this or am I just going insane?
PREACH!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
914 Posts
aussiebitch said:
Ok my turn to have a rant.

There are 63 Batista threads in the WWE section of these forums. And most of them are repeats. :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

"Does Batista deserve a title shot?"
"Is he ready for Wrestlemania?"

And it goes on and on.

In all those threads there have been maybe half a dozen decent threads. The rest is all bullshit.

Look I know the man is main eventing at Mania and he won the Rumble and beat the crap out of HHH, but do we really need thread after thread about Batista?

Is it fair to crack the shits over this or am I just going insane?
Let it all out brother! Let it all out! Lol I'm tired of it too. You actually counted all of those threads? Ya im tired of the Batista threads all the time. 63 is way too much....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,278 Posts
I don't see why all of these people like Batista, anyway. He has no charisma or in-ring skills. If the WWE lets him win the World Heavyweight title, it'll be the death of RAW.

Samething with John Cena and Smackdown, although it's a lot better than Batista, at least Cena has charisma.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
914 Posts
Batista is just like a big lump that constantly says "You will job to me!" and then he hypnotises Vince and then Vince lets it happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
people don't need to like Batista to make a thread about him. They just see what happens and boom!, there's a repetive thread.


ugh... i'm tired now. I guess i'll go open another Batista thread now lol jk.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
914 Posts
^^^ Please dont scare me like that again. And your sig is wrong Chris Benoit quits quite often. I saw him tap out once, I wish I woulda had the recorder going though....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,708 Posts
Highlight Reel said:
Glad someone decided to finally rant on this.

It is very annoying but there is no point in closing them as n00bs will continue to make new threads on the same few topics. There would be no point in merging them all as that would be time wasted with no purpose. It seems we will have to wait things out and remain calm for the next month or so and we have the new flavor of the week to talk about 60 times over 2 topics.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said
 

·
More Than Meets the Eye
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mybraves said:
Let it all out brother! Let it all out! Lol I'm tired of it too. You actually counted all of those threads? Ya im tired of the Batista threads all the time. 63 is way too much....
Yeah I got bored at work and I wanted to prove a point so I went through and counted them. Actually up to 64 now.

christopheR said:
I hope Batista does win to piss all of these internet people off.
Mate win or lose, it'll still keep going. The threads will be either "I told you he'd win" or "Batista got screwed"
 

·
More Than Meets the Eye
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^
*sniffs* upset me why don't you! But that's actually quite a nice banner.

I've been too scared to go through the entire site. I'm afraid of how many threads there are. lol!
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top