Wrestling Forum banner

No Miz Tonight?

1365 18
WWE Champion The Miz wrote on his Twitter page that he is boycotting tonight's Raw television show. "Out of protest for not getting the recognition I deserve, I am boycotting Raw tonight."
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
724 Posts
There will be a Miz tonight during Cena's promo or match.

Nothing to see here except for Miz messing with some, "it's still real to me damnit," fans.

· Registered
7 Posts
No doubt the perfect swerve from the Champ.

If he really does end up being "fired"...where does Riley go from here? From Miz stooge to Cole stooge? Yikes! Sorry about your damn luck A-Ri!

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
IF this is true, he must be off doing some kind of promotional thing for him like he's always doing, although I can't imagine why they'd book him for one during Raw. This is probably just some stunt he's pulling and he'll show up at the end of Raw to attack Cena. I hope he's not off because Raw needs him. We can't rely on just CM Punk and nobody else to be entertaining.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Almost certainly just an angle. He'll show up at the vvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy end to attack Cena yet again. Probably.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.