Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe there will be no money in the bank this year, which sucks but I understand it cuz of being its own PPV now. I do think its a mistake cuz there some great wrestlers that could be in it. Do you think they should have it at wrestlemania or not & who would you want in it?

· Registered
3,677 Posts
This ran through my mind a few seconds ago, actually. It's understandable why there's no MITB this year due to the PPV but at the same time it kinda sucks as MITB is usually my favorite match at WM.

· Registered
392 Posts
The ladder match is usually one of the more entertaining matches of the Wrestlemania card.

If they don't want to do it because of the MITB PPV, the easy solution is to have a straight up multi-man ladder match for a mid card title. No sign of this happening though.

· Premium Member
46,616 Posts
Well I wouldn't mind at all if they had suitable replacements for it....but if they do, I'm not seeing it.

Well built IC Title match? No.

Well built US Title match? No.

Well built Tag Title Match? lol, yeah right.

A Big Ladder Match with a Title on the Line? No.

Yeah...problem.

· Registered
4,601 Posts
im shocked tbh

Vince has been pulling out all the stops so far this yr for Mania.....can't believe they're not going through with the MITB.

Benefiting a random mid-summer PPV at the expense of WM? I didn't see that one coming at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.