Wrestling Forum banner

No Divas Match?

2029 Views 26 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  RKOdebreakerSES
I don't see a Divas match at the Elimination Chamber PPV but we might see a Divas dark match, what do you think?
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Really?
201 Posts
There is usually always at least one divas match at a PPV, I'm sure it will happen. As for who will compete on the other hand? Who knows, the divas title scene is a bit of a clusterfuck right now.

· Registered
225 Posts
i hope theres a divas match. when else will i be able to have my bathroom break?

· Registered
4,666 Posts
No Divas match? that is probably the best thing I heard about this PPV.

· Registered
2,476 Posts
who cares. they blew it with kong before she even debuted. the title should be on her and not eve. terrible booking.

· Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, Marella & Kozlov will be facing Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater for the WWE Tag Team titles.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/eliminationchamber/matches/17037964/preview/
But no, I don't see a Divas match at the Elimination Chamber PPV. Instead, there will be an eight-Diva tag team match featuring Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Eve, & Gail Kim vs. Melina, Alicia Fox, & The Bella Twins but it will be the EC dark match. The last time the Divas took part in a PPV dark match was at Summerslam back in 2009 when the Divas took part in a battle royal.

· Registered
3,829 Posts
If there is one, it will probably be a dark match. I guess that's what happens when you randomly hotshot a title on a Diva who hadn't done anything for months.

I'm guessing the Tag title match will be the crowd pacifier at this PPV, seeing as how WWE hardly cares about the tag team division anymore.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.