Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No chris benoit thread are allowed?

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see alot of ppl hate the man cause of what he did but danm they need to grow up foreal this a wrestling site not a wrestler personal lives site
we here to get info on the wrestlers not the personals live

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^ cause some fans are retards and put the wrestlers personal lives and their profecional live together
like im saying why ppl hate benoit cause he kill his wife yes its ok to hate him but dont hate the wrestler and them dont know what was on his mind when he did it
another one is i see alot of this fans hate jaff cause his drugs problem but come on thats his personal live it dont got nothing to do with you all you have to do is admire the man work he do in the ring the same goes to alot of wrestlers

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok kool im kool with that but i dont undertand the hate why all the hate

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Aren't you the same one who asked how much the wrestlers make? Isn't that a personal matter and should not be discussed?

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
No reason why one of the best in ring worker ever, bar none, can't be discussed. Benoit the person is debatable though :/

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aren't you the same one who asked how much the wrestlers make? Isn't that a personal matter and should not be discussed?
no i didnt ask how much they make man go read again i ask who make the must i never ask for a figure
just like we know wich is the best paid baseball,football,basketball, etc players i thought i will get the answer
i didnt want to know how much they got

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.