Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Well...no, not really. She said that a big change was coming, and it was going to start tonight. What she didn't say was that she was going to announce anything. Or that anyone else would. She just said that tonight was the night it would start.

If I had to guess, I'd say it has something to do with the paperwork she signed without reading it.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Bait and switch.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
I don't give a fuck quite frankly. TNA has till next Thursday to impress me. And I know I'm only 1 viewer and can't change much, but eventually other people would wipe the shit out of their eyes and stop watching as well.

·
Registered
395 Posts
If I had to guess, I'd say it has something to do with the paperwork she signed without reading it.
Indeed. IMO, Dixie just made Bischoff the sole decision maker in TNA, and stripped herself from all her power.

(and yes, there wasn't gonna be an announcement, she even said so herself multiple times : "it's not an announcement kind of deal, it's not a surprise, it's a gradual change, that starts @ the Live impact")

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I don't give a fuck quite frankly. TNA has till next Thursday to impress me. And I know I'm only 1 viewer and can't change much, but eventually other people would wipe the shit out of their eyes and stop watching as well.
Also, youre from Trinidad and Tobago so whether you are watching or not wont matter as far as US ratings are concerned. Just thought you might like to know.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
After tonight's show, I have little hope for any change to happen in TNA. BFG seems like its destine to be a dud.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Indeed. IMO, Dixie just made Bischoff the sole decision maker in TNA, and stripped herself from all her power.

(and yes, there wasn't gonna be an announcement, she even said so herself multiple times : "it's not an announcement kind of deal, it's not a surprise, it's a gradual change, that starts @ the Live impact")
LLLLLLOL so she announced that she will basically be screwing her self out of the company, so she pretty much gave away a storyline?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Then again, people on the internet are morons, and prefer taking everything dirt sheets and forums say for granted instead of checking the official sources.

Seriously : Jarrett teases a surprise on his twitter (his daughters in a Taylor Swift video), dirt sheets & forums report it as something TNA related, and when Jarrett explains it's not, he's called a liar by the IWC.

Dixie teases some huge exciting change, which will slowly become apparent during the year, she explains it won't be an announcement or a surprise, she asks viewers to stay tuned for the Live Impact cos it will be related to the change... but dirt sheets & forums report it as a huge announcement during Impact, so when nothing happens, Dixie's called a liar by the IWC.

/me facepalms.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The changes I think she was talking about was how if you noticed they did sit-down interviews with the pope, jeff jarrett, and nash and also how they interviewed lethal and angle. I felt like it was almost like watching a ufc special with some wrestling matches thrown in.

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
The big news is you will have to wait until the next "Big news" announcement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well...no, not really. She said that a big change was coming, and it was going to start tonight. What she didn't say was that she was going to announce anything. Or that anyone else would. She just said that tonight was the night it would start.

Could it be a contract??? signing the company over maybe???
Too predictable really :(

·
Registered
425 Posts
My guess is that the contract she signed to get Abyss fired was actually a contract signing away full control of it to Bischoff. I may be wrong however.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I think the supposed big "change" is transparent, it's not actually announcement, but you can feel it through the process of the show.

In other words, judging from what i feel so far, there's no change.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
My guess is that the contract she signed to get Abyss fired was actually a contract signing away full control of it to Bischoff. I may be wrong however.
This does seem the most likely outcome. It's also what I think will happen, but I hope I'm wrong.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts