Wrestling Forum banner

No Cena/Orton/Triple H in WWE Title match at RR

2491 36
I just realized this. Morrison vs Miz for the WWE title @ RR.

Anyone else notice what this means? For the 1st time in about 4 years(might have to check might be longer or shorter) a main event for the WWE Title does NOT include John Cena, Randy orton, or Triple h. Dont get me wrong here though, this isnt a thread to bash these 3 as i have respect for all 3 and i am a mega triple h mark, but this is just a stat i found interesting.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19,085 Posts
Re: Woah Just realized....*spoilers*

Orton will either be added or it'll randomly be Miz vs Morrison vs Punk vs Cena

Though they should just add Orton to the Rumble and have him go in as #1. There's no feud for him right now, so might as well have him go into the rumble advertised as #1 so fans get excited to see if he wins or not since he'll be the top face in the rumble.

·
Premium Member
4,692 Posts

I'm not one to complain of stale title pictures, but this match really does have me excited to see if these guys are truly ready to carry the show.

·
Premium Member
13,787 Posts

After the way WWE booked RAW last night, I am confident Orton will be added to the match to make it a triple threat at the Royal Rumble. Miz will retain. From there, Orton and Morrison (along with a few others obviously) go into the Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship. Orton finally beats Miz there, regains the title, and defends against John Cena at WrestleMania.

·
Premium Member
4,692 Posts

To be fair, while this is hardly worth mentioning, we did basically get a 'fresh' main event match last week or so when Miz was with Lawler.

Just sayin'.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts

Thats still not even the royal rumble main event since Morrison vs miz could still be a raw event if they so desire. There's also the fact that Miz isn't guaranteed to make it to the rumble with the belt. It probably will be the main event, but its not guaranteed just yet

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.