Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Re: No Cena on Raw next week

So no final hype for their match? That means there'll be no physical contact between them at all before the PPV :lol

Reactions: SPCDRI and Ace

·
Registered
13,596 Posts

Cena and Brock aren't advertised for any raw going forward so last Monday is probably the last time either are on free tv until maybe January

·
Banned
8,766 Posts

Cena and Brock aren't advertised for any raw going forward so last Monday is probably the last time either are on free tv until maybe January
Well...thanks for that news. At least I know to avoid watching RAW now. (not that I would watch if Cena was there; I only watch when Brock is on)

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,165 Posts

So on your go home show to your PPV with two of your biggest possible matches, you have two superstars in Cena and Lesnar who aren't even fucking booked.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts

John hasn't given a single fuck about this program or Roman since it began. He got much of his ire off of his chest during their first exchange and is very much coasting. Probably incenses Vince but he definetly isn't going out of his way to put over Reigns. This may be the single most empty "passing of the torch" program I've experienced. Maybe they'll go for a swerve at NM and use it to revisit the feud down the line. John certainly isn't into Roman, though.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.