Wrestling Forum banner

no cena heel turn @ wm27 (proof)

3072 Views 23 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  M.S.I.I.
Reps from M.A.W. tell us 30 kids with "life-threatening medical conditions" from the U.S., Canada, and even Australia will attend Wrestlemania XVII this weekend in Atlanta.

But that's not all -- the kids will be going to a private autograph session with WWE Superstars and Divas ... and afterward, they'll hit a pizza party hosted by Cena!!!

We're told the M.A.W. Foundation also plans to honor John at the party for passing a huge milestone -- 200 wishes granted -- an honor shared by only three other celebs ... Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Hulk Hogan.

from tmz
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
I have a massive amount of Respect for Cena...

and IF this is true then I would just melt :)

· Registered
4,609 Posts
Reps from M.A.W. tell us 30 kids with "life-threatening medical conditions" from the U.S., Canada, and even Australia will attend Wrestlemania XVII this weekend in Atlanta.

But that's not all -- the kids will be going to a private autograph session with WWE Superstars and Divas ... and afterward, they'll hit a pizza party hosted by Cena!!!

We're told the M.A.W. Foundation also plans to honor John at the party for passing a huge milestone -- 200 wishes granted -- an honor shared by only three other celebs ... Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Hulk Hogan.

from tmz
That's amazing if true. Good for Cena, good for WWE.

But in no way whatsoever is this "proof" of anything lol. They can still turn Cena heel. If anything, if they turn Cena heel i see him still being cheered by lots of kids imo.

· Registered
5,215 Posts
This is further proof that I didn't really need. Why the hell should Cena turn heel on his loyal fans when the IWC wants it so badly? Yeah, that same IWC that shits on him all of the time, the one that supposedly ruined his life.

· Registered
4,609 Posts
This is further proof that I didn't really need. Why the hell should Cena turn heel on his loyal fans when the IWC wants it so badly? Yeah, that same IWC that shits on him all of the time, the one that supposedly ruined his life.
when you hear people chanting CENA SUCKS as loud as last night...it's more than a small minority of people.

Turning heel doesn't mean you become irrelevant. It would be the other way around. The people who chant Cena Sucks would EAT IT UP They'd LOVE it. Heel or Face, Cena remains #1 guy in WWE.

Think how popular a heel Rock, Austin, NWO, etc have been in the past...he'd be a HEEL of that proportion. It doesn't have to be a bad thing, i promise you.

· Registered
25 Posts
Exactly. Why the fuck would he want to do that?
He becomes more entertaining.. Every mega face in this industry has had a heel turn. When hulk hogan formed the nwo for the first time and turned heel that was legendary. Just imagine how different story lines will be and hell.. a heel cena would create more baby faces just off of the heat cena will receive as a heel.

· Registered
63 Posts

from tmz
Stupid kids, ruining our heel turn.

I WANNA HEEL TURN I WANNA HEEL TURN I WANNA HEEL TURN I WANNA HEEL TURN I WANNA HEEL TURN WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

But in all seriousness, a pizza party hosted by Cena? That is just the cutest thing ever.

Now, if WWE would actually clean up his damn character, and make him into an actual wholesome good guy who DOESN'T crack sexual jokes, then I can get behind him. But as it stands now, I still hate the wrestling character and his lame flabby guts.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
I have a massive amount of Respect for Cena...

and IF this is true then I would just melt :)
how exactly does this justiy him about to hold a trophy that says he is the best at this "sport" when he clearly isnt?

He has enough money to retire so why doesnt he do this full time to stop gettinmg in the way of the next wrestling boom?

· Registered
6,867 Posts
how exactly does this justiy holding a trophy that says he is the best at this "sport" when he clearly isnt?

He has enough money to retire so why doesnt he do this full time to stop gettinmg in the way of the next wrestling boom?

What wrestling boom?

Who in the living hell is good enough to carry Cena's torch? Miz? Hell no. Barret. Go to hell. People blame Cena for so much shit that they don't realize that Cena ain't the sole reason that the WWE is PG. Look at their roster. Full of in-ring talent with absolutely no personality. How can you make a boom when their most charismatic superstar leaves WWE in a completely utter piece of shit?

There's potential, but NONE of that potential has made a difference. So again, what boom? How in the hell is Cena's retirement going to suddenly create the next Austin or Rock or Triple H or Cena himself?

Like it or not, NO ONE, and (quote rock) I MEAN NO ONE was good enough to hold the torch other than Cena. Everyone here always constantly says this guy or that guy, but it's always based on potential that those superstars couldn't even achieve right now. Barret isn't going to be a top face, and the Miz is the current top Heel. Orton? Hell to the no.

So no, Cena retiring doesn't solve everything. And like I said with CM Punk, The Rock is not capable of saving an entire show.

· Broski of the Week
6,881 Posts
I respect Cena more and more each day.

Anyone else find it interesting that two NASCAR racers and two WWE Superstars have granted more wishes then people from the NFL, MLB, NBA, FIFA, NHL, PGA, Hollywood, or any other form of sports or entertainment. Amazing.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
Honestly i don't think he's turning heel anytime soon, and i don't think a heel turn fixes everything. Who's to say that if he's heel he won't still be supercena, if he does that and people love it then won't those people be hypocrites?

· Banned
18,124 Posts
So, you need sick kids to prove that Cena stays face? Alright then...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.