Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
They jobbed Cain out in 18 seconds to Brock so he would not have been a big deal to appear. I think Ronda will come back but probably not full time.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Id mark if he came in the Rumble to be thrown out in 18 seconds lol
I hope they take the time to train him. It is tough because he is old so sending him to NXT would be hard...but he is not main event wrestling level either. Clearly he cannot work a match yet as we saw when he fought Brock the first time.

·
Southern Pride
2,797 Posts
It actually worries me now what they could be planning with Velasquez. No way they leave him off of WrestleMania.

I'm glad that he wasn't there at the Rumble. Hopefully he is getting his knee fixed and is trying to improve as a wrestler so that he isn't as bad again as he was vs. Lesnar.

As for Rousey, maybe shes still trying to have a family.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,356 Posts
I'm glad lol that would've been predictable.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Ronda being there wouldn't have shocked me, but it doesn't shock me that she wasn't. Cain seemed likely, but the Rumble was so fucking packed, where do you put him?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I didn't buy Cain or Ronda being in the Rumble for a second. Velasquez was buried hard and Ronda is done being a wrestler.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Glad Cain wasn't there. Didn't mind Ronda didn't show up but im sure she will before WM36. Maybe she will tonight

·
Registered
22,576 Posts
Surprised and relieved that Cain wasn't in the men's rumble. I was fearing the entire Rumble match that Brock's dominance was all being built up for Cain to come in and dump him out. Thankfully that didn't happen.

I was never 100% convinced Ronda was going to be in there so I wasn't too shocked she didn't show up.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Now let's keep them off WrestleMania too!

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
As someone who pretty much gave on the WWE product, I think its good that they weren't there. Especially Cain, who really cares? They'll work him into WM somehow anyways.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts