Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Liger working a singles match for his farewell is what we all wanted. Fact it may actually happen is good enough for me.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
They probably heard you. All three shows are up now, but it has only tournament matches I think.

A bit unfortunate, would have loved to see Liger's undercard tags and Jay vs Naito interactions.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,405 Posts
They probably heard you. All three shows are up now, but it has only tournament matches I think.

A bit unfortunate, would have loved to see Liger's undercard tags and Jay vs Naito interactions.
So they shot the post match beatdown where Jay declared he wanted both belts, but didnt post it? Huh

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts

Yes that's shitty. There were matches with Red I wanted to see. Hopefully it will be seen at some point.

Anyway I just finished the first day. Great great stuff. The main event was a slow starter but took off nicely. I wouldn't say it was a classic as it was touted, but it was still something to talk about. I hope Red considers doing more with them.

This crowd was really annoying at times. So be prepared for that.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,405 Posts
So I mean..Red vs. Ospreay was good..but listening to Alvarez he made it seem like some 6 star classic. I guess when you're there live it bumps things up a bit. It was a really good match but thats about it.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Does anyone know why they didn’t put the full cards up for the last two shows?
Thats how NJPW tends to work. If a show wasn't streamed live then most likely VoD will contain only "key" matches from that show. Just like from current Destruction tour only Young Lions Cup matches are uploaded from non-streamed shows.

·
Le Champion
18,719 Posts
White & Ishimori vs. Naito & BUSHI from the final night in Long Beach was just added to NJPW World.

·
Registered
75 Posts
They really phoned it in for day 2 going all hardcam even day 3 was disappointing. Shame to see how they treated this event given its history. Then again I shouldn't be too shocked.

Plenty of fun matches, but also a few stinkers or meh stuff as well. Mainly blame the CMLL guys for that.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts