Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
OMG!! OMG!!! RANT!!!

I'd like to thank the peopl....

Yeah, abusing power is fun. Ask The  Mean!

·
Registered
840 Posts
yea, nietmar iz a lil bitchass.someone need to learn his green ass some respeact.he isa asshole

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
id luv 2 say sum bad thinks abuot nietmair but i cant cuz i luv hm 2 much. i luv u eel!1!!111!

p.s. eel, i got dat pron u watned me 2 hacker u

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Nitemare is a corrupt admin that needs to be taken out of power.
He has powers of mass destruction and the people of W-E live in fear of him. Lets bomb the shit outta him.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
women can punch as well you know..

anyways yeah lees like some total moron, and.... umm... uhhh. ummm. what am i saying?????? oh I love lee!!!!! hes like some little snuggle bunny i cud snuggle up 2 all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Nitemare is one eeeevvvviiiiiiillllllll guy, he's got my gun.:sad:

N

·
0 Posts
The Current Big Thing said:
A Nitemare, by any chance are you the same Nitemare from Promotion Wars Board?
No. Link? And is it Nitemare or Nightmare?

Anyway, I don't care if you REALLY insult me. Really, I don't. No bans or whatever.

Also, don't post sarcasm please...can't tell with people in rants unless it's totally bogus.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
OK OK, non sarcastic...
Nitemare is a bastard, it is impossible to ask him a question on MSN without getting a response of something like this...

Me: Why are the forums slow?
Nitemare: U R GAE. I HACKER U

...what a pleasant admin.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
NITEMARE SUCKS. I think he should be deadminned, and let Shawn be the man of the people. He's nicer and doesn't call me names.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Nitemare said:
No. Link? And is it Nitemare or Nightmare?

Anyway, I don't care if you REALLY insult me. Really, I don't. No bans or whatever.

Also, don't post sarcasm please...can't tell with people in rants unless it's totally bogus.
I always mock people though, so anything I say shouldn't be taken seriously. Except this: Lee is a shitass!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Meh, He's okay, I guess.

Sometimes, Infact, Most of the time he's prety much an ass. He cant be serious at all, And i get the same messages that Klig gets. He's a good admin, Though.

I don't think he likes me. :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts