Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:
If anyone let their power get to their heads, i would be someone like Mr. Hankey (no offense). I could see him hyperventilating and passing out if he were a mod.

I've never seen Nitemare gloat around like he's "all that" because he's an admin. He's just an orgasmic 15 year old who seems like a 44 year old wise man.
WHAT?! NO WAY DO I LET MY POWER GO TO MY HEAD. ONE MORE COMMENT LIKE THAT, AND YOU'RE BANNED. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I AM A SUPER FREAKIN MOD, AND THAT MAKES ME THE GREATEST!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

:agree:

N

·
0 Posts
HI MOM!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt that fit there, but whatever.

Dude, I suck? I do believe you are the one that sucks. You know, like all banned users...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I aint trying to get banned, and I aint trying to start with anyone here, but isnt this the specific place to let off steam. So this guy is mad at u nitemare, he went to the rant section like he wuz supposed to and got it off his chest. I totally agree that this guy wuz gay, and had his banning coming to him, but I dont see how u can get him for this.

N

·
0 Posts
No. This thread isn't what got him banned. He was banned because he made a thread in the Anything forum promoting how we suck and that he's going to PWS. If someone makes this thread, like I have said somewhere, feel free. Why would I care? Just keep it civilized.

That thread may still be in the Anything forum. May be deleted, though.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
And i was a super mod before you... wait.... I wasnt.:sad:

The banned guy has a point , Nitemare does suck , and he's the worst admin i have ever seen.;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts