Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a few threads as of late bashing the mods. Well I thought it would be nice to have a pro-mod thread for a change. Nitemare and the other mods works hard day and night on this site so we can have a decient place to discuss wrestling. It is about time we the members of the site should start apprieciate their hard work and dedication to what they do.

And if anyone has a problem with them, they will also have a problem with me.
Have a nice day.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
All the mods are losers without a life, those pimplefaced ugly virgins spend their whole life modding and thinking they're mighty on the Internet. **** them.

Reactions: sl0
N

·
0 Posts
LK Bixler-Zavala said:
All the mods are losers without a life, those pimplefaced ugly virgins spend their whole life modding and thinking they're mighty on the Internet. **** them.
Don't exclude the admins, asshole.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
They're even bigger virgins!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
King Moron said:
And if anyone has a problem with them, they will also have a problem with me.
Have a nice day.
um, yeah, is that supposed to scare anybody? If somebody says something bad about you, you just back down, anyway, so that makes no sense....

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
What a suck up...

P.S. Thats not ment to be offencive to Mods just King Moron

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Hey, King Moron why did you give a mod negative rep? Do you hate mods or something?

Reactions: BreakdownV1

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LK Bixler-Zavala said:
Hey, King Moron why did you give a mod negative rep? Do you hate mods or something?

I didn't relize you were a mod. Sorry about that. I need to check the staff page more often.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I wouldn't think I'm a mod either, with my whole messy look right now.

Eww...

Edit: "I'm so hot/mod right now"

Reactions: TeeEhm1.0

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
I wouldn’t either, except the signature that says, GFX MOD lol.

Frankazoid 94 said:
What a suck up...

P.S. Thats not ment to be offencive to Mods just King Moron
Lol, that is a ironic post, calling some a suck up and then just adding, oh btw ‘Mr Administrator’ and ‘Mr Moderator’ no offence. *SUCK*

Oh and btw Frankazoid, try using correct grammar/spelling and punctuation in your posts. I.E. Don’t type ‘ment’ type meant. (If that’s hard to do then try using a program such as MSWORD to check your posts before you submit them).

Now, as for the thread topic, the moderators and administrators do indeed do a good job here and I commend them, there are many n00bs to put up with lol.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
I suppose so but then I would be bored and I wouldn’t be able to see the lovely fantastic happy people here. [/sarcasm]

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
<---- This guy sucks! :D

The rest of the staff's outta sight.

Hey Chu....King Moron. How's about you erect a statue of Nitey when you get some free time away from his ass? I wanna see the blueprints by the end of the week. :D

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Nitemare said:
Yeah, banning sladester100 would be one less n00b.
Don't you mean Kane Slade, n00b. I think you're doing a bad job at being admin. OOO What are you gonna do Cuch, blast me? First you'll have to get your fat ass away from the compter.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Why would he mean Kane Slade? That isn't even a member.

Duh.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
IF we call somebody a certain name, don't call us a n00b. It's intentional, fagry.

Anyways, Chuck_Spears, you're a dumb jew.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts