Wrestling Forum banner

1081 - 1086 of 1086 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
anyone having fun with Mario Maker 2 so far, i think its pretty good though some levels can be jank though i hear this was an issue in MM1 as well.
SMM2 is proving to be a really great follow up to SMM1. The jank is down to the levels being user-created. Not all creators are as talented as some ...

But in general, the game is fantastic. Lots of new enemies and mechanics added, giving the whole thing a new lease of life. Already, the catalogue of uploaded levels is huge, so there's plenty to do in all gaming modes.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,103 Posts
In case this wasn't already apparent, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is just as awesome on the Switch as it was on the Wii U and deserves your money for being such a charming and deceptively chill puzzle game. :sk

Bought the Special Episode DLC by using some gold coins on my Nintendo account. I wish they kept the 3D World stages on top of the Odyssey stages and Special Episode stages, but it makes sense to sack them in favor of re-purposing Treasure Tracker as a prequel to Odyssey instead of 3D World like they did with the Wii U version.

1081 - 1086 of 1086 Posts