Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,108 Posts
Thank you for explaining this. I didn’t really get what people were mad about but you summed it up well. I’ve already purchased the dual pack because I got my wife her own Switch so we each can play a version. I haven’t played a Pokémon game since Blue when I was like 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem, fam. :squirtle

If you and the missus yearn for some Gen. I nostalgia, the Let's Go! games should definitely help remedy that, especially since they're very co-op friendly. Plus, being able to nab all three Kanto starters and face off against Kanto's OG Pokedex holders (Red, Blue and Green) are awesome bonuses, too.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
No problem, fam. :squirtle

If you and the missus yearn for some Gen. I nostalgia, the Let's Go! games should definitely help remedy that, especially since they're very co-op friendly. Plus, being able to nab all three Kanto starters and face off against Kanto's OG Pokedex holders (Red, Blue and Green) are awesome bonuses, too.

I have let’s go Eevee I forgot we played that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Pretty Good
553 Posts
Dang, this gets announced a little over a month since I bought me Switch. I've literally never played in docked mode either, so this would have been perfect for me, LMAO.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Dont really need this, my hands are big enough to play the regular in handheld mode when im at college plus i play docked when home.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts