Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holy shit its going to be amazing! Paper Mario TTYD remake?

Luigi's Mansion 3 Switch - 2019
Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn 3DS - 2019
Bowser's Inside Story 3DS - January 11, 2019
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Switch - January 11, 2019
Katamari Damacy Reroll Switch - Winter 2018

·
31,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Luigi's Mansion 3 Switch
Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn 3DS

·
31,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Left work during it to pick up the kids. Just got back.

:sodone

Nintendo you maniac

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Best part was the new Chocobo's Dungeon game being announced. The Wii one is legit the best Final Fantasy game released in the last 3 generations. Criminally underrated title and a legendary soundtrack, one of the best EVER.

·
Registered
646 Posts
A pretty solid direct, I am super excited about Animal Crossing, as I have played the hell out of the games in the past, and to be able to take it with me and play it wherever is even more exciting.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Capcom's Beat-Em-Up Bundle and Luigi's Mansion 3 has me HYPED the most, especially with the bundle being released next week :mark:. Kinda pissed that they STILL couldn't give us a proper release date for Yoshi. It looked pretty fucking playable at E3 FFS, and you can't narrow the date down beyond "Spring"?

Always wanted to give Katamari Damacy a go, but these days the game is going up in price all the time, so a nice remaster on Switch might be just what I need :).

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Stoked about Luigi's Mansion 3.
From finally being confirmed, to its announcement kickstarting the direct, to the very welcome return of Polterpup, I had only one reaction to LM3:

Judging by the font used for the ghosts' HP, I reckon Next Level Games is developing LM3 like they did with Dark Moon (which is totally fine by me since they did such an excellent job on DM). :sk

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
From finally being confirmed, to its announcement kickstarting the direct, to the very welcome return of Polterpup, I had only one reaction to LM3:

Judging by the font used for the ghosts' HP, I reckon Next Level Games is developing LM3 like they did with Dark Moon (which is totally fine by me since they did such an excellent job on DM). :sk
Hopefully they port 1 & Dark Moon to the Switch prior to releasing 3.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Hopefully they port 1 & Dark Moon to the Switch prior to releasing 3.
LM is 3DS-bound and looks damn good, too. :yoshi

Dark Moon getting an HD remaster on the Switch is too soon to me, but if New Super Mario Bros. U could get ported to the Switch despite being for the damned Wii U, then I wouldn't be shocked if DM gets the same treatment. :lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts