Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am Heroes and i have this 9 Deaths match that i would like to do and i want the help of the best the BTB thread can offer. I have sent out invitations

The Nine deaths match is ready to be unleashed onto this thread but I would like the best bookers to contribute to this project. I will explain how it works later but here are the rules to the match

Nine Deaths Match:

1- There are 9 rounds and 10 competitors
2- It is pretty much an elimination match where each round someone is eliminated
3- Each round has a stipulation
4- Stipulation Order:

Round 1-First Blood- First to bleed to gone
Round 2-Tables- First to go through a table is gone
Round 3-Hardcore- First to be pinned or submit is eliminated
Round 4-Battle Royal- First man to go over the top rope is eliminated
Round 5-Cage- Last man to escape is eliminated
Round 6-Casket- Only man can go in the casket. When that man is in the casket with the lid shut and locked then the man inside it is eliminated
Round 7-Last Man Standing- Last man to not be able to get up to the count of 10 is eliminated
Round 8-Chain- All men are chained to one another. The one that gets pinned is eliminated
Round 9-Ladder- The man that grabs the title is the winner

5- There can not be more than 2 or more can be eliminated at once.
6- if the situation arises in rule #5 then that round will start over again!

How this will work:

-I will at first invite guys to take part in this

-Next I Each person will take a stipulation and round

-Once each round is chosen, the person from the first round will pm me who will get eliminated in that round

-Then I will pm everyone and tell everyone which wrestler was chosen to be eliminated

-The person in round two will chose the next wrestler to be eliminated and I will pm everyone and tell them who was eliminated

-This continues until we get to the final person to do the final match. He or she will decide who wins the whole match

-Each person will write his or her respective round and have the person they chose to lose be eliminated

-At the end everyone will pm me their round and I will combine them to form the whole match and post it

-I am hoping this works and can get the best bookers around so pleaase only invited answer for now

Here are the bookers so far:

Round 5-Cage- Heroes

Round 4-Battle Royal-AllCanadian66

Round 8-Chain-highlight reel

Round 7-Last Man Standing-Stupidity

Round 3-Hardcore-Main Event (waiting to pick a round)

Grendrill (waiting to pick a round)

The_Showstopper (waiting to pick a round)

A-Dust (rejected invitation)

Wolf Beast (sent invitation)

Rage (sent invitation)

this may be our chance to raise BTB's popularity back to where it once was months ago. With some of the best we got working on one match how can no one not want to at least check it out. Come on guys we can do it!

By the way the wrestlers are negotiable

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Personally i think this is a brilliant idea and i am up for writing, although i may be a little rusty. However, i would like to change some of the wrestlers. Personally i see no reason why this should be limited to just the WWE, i think we should pick the best 10 wrestlers of today and place them in the match. Here are my suggestions:

Chris Benoit (Face)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
Shawn Michaels (Face)
Eddie Guerrero (Face)
Kurt Angle (Heel)

Those five first as i personally believe those 5 are the best active wrestlers today. Then i feel the need to add some muscle and power into the match.

Bill Goldberg (Face)
Brock Lesnar (Heel)
The Undertaker (Heel)

Then lastly, two mega powers in wrestling, who are both capable of putting on a HUGE match:

The Rock (Face)
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (Heel)

I personally would pay large amounts of money to watch this match and im sure others would too. I would also like to add one other name, although he is now retired, and that is Bret Hart. I am not too keen on putting Bret in the match since he is not one of my better liked Wrestlers. However i do have to agree that he is a stunning wrestler.

I dont believe Big Show, JBL, Batista, Triple H and Edge make the grade due to either their poor wrestling ability: (Big Show, JBL and Batista) or they are not ready (Edge) or they are just not good enough in either charisma, power or wrestling ability (Triple H). As for Mysterio, he is too small and doesnt belong in the Main Event picture.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Stupidity said:
Personally i think this is a brilliant idea and i am up for writing, although i may be a little rusty. However, i would like to change some of the wrestlers. Personally i see no reason why this should be limited to just the WWE, i think we should pick the best 10 wrestlers of today and place them in the match. Here are my suggestions:

Chris Benoit (Face)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
Shawn Michaels (Face)
Eddie Guerrero (Face)
Kurt Angle (Heel)

Those five first as i personally believe those 5 are the best active wrestlers today. Then i feel the need to add some muscle and power into the match.

Bill Goldberg (Face)
Brock Lesnar (Heel)
The Undertaker (Heel)

Then lastly, two mega powers in wrestling, who are both capable of putting on a HUGE match:

The Rock (Face)
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (Heel)

I personally would pay large amounts of money to watch this match and im sure others would too. I would also like to add one other name, although he is now retired, and that is Bret Hart. I am not too keen on putting Bret in the match since he is not one of my better liked Wrestlers. However i do have to agree that he is a stunning wrestler.

I dont believe Big Show, JBL, Batista, Triple H and Edge make the grade due to either their poor wrestling ability: (Big Show, JBL and Batista) or they are not ready (Edge) or they are just not good enough in either charisma, power or wrestling ability (Triple H). As for Mysterio, he is too small and doesnt belong in the Main Event picture.
I totally disagree, I think Triple H is vital to the match because he is the best heel in the WWE, doesn't lack charisma, doesn't lack wrestling ability. On the otherhand though I'd suggest putting Triple H in, taking out Goldberg, putting Batista in and taking out Lesnar because Lesnar's not really a wrestler now is he :)

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Yeah why not, it might get me back into doing BTB, I been slack :(

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Oh ya I'm in! I think we should keep all the superstars besides Mysterio and replace him with Booker T, Batista with Orton and Show with Taker. I feel that this can really pull BTB back up to where it was even before I was here (I've heard that was when it was it's high time!)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about this list
Jericho- heel
Benoit- face
HHH- heel
HBK- face
AJ Styles (for the tna fans out there)- heel
Booker T- heel
Undertaker- face
The Rock- face
Eddie- face
Angle- heel

okay guys pick a round and grendrill i am hoping that you being the best of us to answer so far that i hope you can do the honour of writing the last round's ladder match?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I'll take round 7, but im not keen on the idea of AJ Styles in the match, i think he should be replaced by a bigger name, ie: Bret Hart, Goldberg, Kane, Brock Lesnar or Sting.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I am in for this. I wouldn't mind writing the chain match if that is possible. I agree that AJ Styles should be replaced perhaps with Kane or Batista perhaps even Orton.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Hey Wolfy.

High-Time was when you started Being The Booker and started feuding with Grendrill before that only Nitro and A-Dusts show were readeable the others were pretty much n00bish(like my crappy one)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts