Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Nikki_Bella_Responds_to_Reports_WWE_Lists_Their_Greatest_Champions_on_TOPPS_Cards.html

- TOPPS recently released a new line of WWE trading cards based on WWE's lists of greatest champions in history. The lists look like this:

* 10 Greatest WWE Champions: John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, The Undertaker, CM Punk, Sheamus, Brock Lesnar, Eddie Guerrero, The Miz, JBL

* 10 Greatest World Heavyweight Champions: The Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, Kane, CM Punk, Booker T, Daniel Bryan

* 10 Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, William Regal, Santino Marella, Ezekiel Jackson

* 10 Greatest Tag Team Champions: DX, Kane & Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero, Big Show & Kane, R-Truth & Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston, The Miz & Big Show, Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, Primo & Epico

- We noted yesterday via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE officials were confused as to why Brie Bella wasn't getting over more as a babyface. Her sister Nikki Bella commented on Twitter:

"Actually the real reports are the exact opposite, everyone needs to remember that social media sites mainly have made up info N"

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
Re: Nikki Respons To Reports About Her Sister + WWE Lists Their Greatest Champions

Someone sounds a tiny bit defensive....

·
Locker Room Leader
12,165 Posts
:lmao at those greatest champions list :lmao

Reactions: Barry_O

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
* 10 Greatest WWE Champions: John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, The Undertaker, CM Punk, Sheamus, Brock Lesnar, Eddie Guerrero, The Miz, JBL
I'm done :no:

No Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, or SCSA?

·
-
7,495 Posts

* 10 Greatest World Heavyweight Champions: The Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, Kane, CM Punk, Booker T, Daniel Bryan

* 10 Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, William Regal, Santino Marella, Ezekiel Jackson

* 10 Greatest Tag Team Champions: DX, Kane & Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero, Big Show & Kane, R-Truth & Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston, The Miz & Big Show, Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes, zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, Primo & Epico
:lmao at those names.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
The lists are highly comical but I think the card company TOPS did them more so for marketing. I think a 10 year kid is more inclined to by a Miz WWE Champion card or a Air Boom Tag Team Title card over Bruno or Demolition its just marketing to sell cards.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Dudley Boyz? Hardys?? Sheamus as a WWE Champion. What the fuck. Lol

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Am I wrong or I'm not seeing Chris Jericho's name on IC champ list?

Reactions: birthday_massacre

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe- TOPPS recently released a new line of WWE trading cards based on WWE's lists of greatest champions in history. The lists look like this: * 10 Greatest WWE Champions: John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, The Undertaker, CM Punk, [B]Sheamus[/B], Brock Lesnar, Eddie Guerrero, [B]The Miz[/B], JBL * 10 Greatest World Heavyweight Champions: The Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Sheamus, [B]Rey Mysterio[/B], [B]Kane[/B], [B]CM Punk[/B], Booker T, [B]Daniel Bryan[/B] * 10 Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, William Regal, [B]Santino Marella[/B], Ezekiel Jackson * 10 Greatest Tag Team Champions: DX, Kane & Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero, Big Show & Kane, R-Truth & Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston, The Miz & Big Show, [B]Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes[/B], [B]Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins[/B], [B]Primo & Epico[/B] [/QUOTE] Now..I know usually WWE lists of things be full of shit but this list right here takes the cake. Ezekiel Jackson and Wade Barrett? as one of the greatest IC Champions of all time when they did nothing with the title? especially Big Zeke? and LOL at Daniel Bryan and CM Punk being "Great" World Heavyweight Champions when even guys like Henry and Chris Jericho (2008) had a better reign. I know they are trying to put their new talent over but come on LOL

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
The only logical conclusion i can draw is that based on those lists, everyone on that list was in the WWE era, not the WWF era, meaning by WWE champions they are referring to guys who were champion after the name change. I know that sounds dumb, but what other conclusion can you come to?

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
All of those lists are complete jokes. Miz on greatest WWE Champs? Sheamus? No way.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts