Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nikki Cross has reportedly signed an extension to her current WWE contract, according to Squared Circle Sirens.

There's no word yet on details of the extension but is said to be for multiple years. Cross' previous 3-year contract was set to expire in just a few months, and WWE officials went ahead and locked her in for a few more years.

Cross is set to be a member of Team SmackDown at WWE Survivor Series on Sunday as she teams with Captain Sasha Banks, Lacey Evans, Dana Brooke and Carmella to face 5 WWE NXT Superstars to be announced, plus Team RAW Captain Charlotte Flair, Natalya, Sarah Logan, and WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Asuka & Kairi Sane.

Cross originally signed with WWE in April 2016 after participating in the London tryouts in the fall of 2015. Her official call-up from WWE NXT to the main roster came in January of this year.
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/11/nikki-cross-reportedly-signs-wwe-contract-extension-662403/

·
Southern Pride
2,956 Posts
Nikki is probably still happy that she is even being used on TV after spending ages doing nothing on either RAW or Smackdown. Plus her man is on NXT TV nearly every week getting a decent push.

If this was back during the days of Sanity when nearly all of them were absent from Smackdown, there may be a different situation.

Has nothing to do with AEW. Don't get the point in mentioning that.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Why the bitching? At least they use Cross, she'll probably get a title reign one day. Why wouldn't she resign? Her husband is there, and by all accounts she seems fairly popular there.

This ain't exactly a Mike Kanellis type signing is it?

Even somebody like Nikki Cross doesn't want to go to AEW. :lmao

That mass exodus is dead in the water.
Why would she go to AEW? She's the top female babyface on the most watched wrestling show in the world.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I really hope they do something besides just alternating matches between Bayley and Sasha.
Her and Alexa vs Bayley and Sasha is just as bad. I hope they don't beat that to death either.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
It was just recently that I noted she's really small too, like many other fem wrestlers... But for some reason Nikki Cross seems to me she's built like a tank, that's why she's so interesting and she was born for TV.
I'm sure Vince already loves her.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts