Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surprised that this match was actually sort of decent between Nikki and Fox on Sunday. In case if you missed the match it is below..

Now it isn't why because I started this topic, it was more of a do you actually believe The Bella Twins will leave? It has been reported that Brie and Nikki will be leaving at the end of this month, but if that was the case, wouldn't have WWE gave Nikki and Fox more time? Sure WWE doesn't care about their diva's division whatsoever, but the fact that not only one but TWO divas might be leaving very soon, they would have gave possibly their last match on Smackdown more time? I am not complaining about the time that was given because I think the match was actually decent, with this small amount of time that was given, I don't think The Bella Twins are leaving, or maybe one will and one will stay to feud with Kharma if she returns?

Which then brings me to this Sunday, Beth vs Nikki has been announced, and it got me thinking, will Beth be replaced by Kharma or will Eve Torres put herself into the championship match?

What do you think will happen?

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
It was pretty good match, considering that most divas matches today are pathetic 30 second affairs that end in roll-up victories. Good to see Alicia could get through a match without botching.

As for the status of The Bella Twins right now, I don't know what to believe. When they won the title on RAW, I was confident that it was a last ditch effort by WWE to keep them in the company by giving them the title as some incentive to stay in the company and renew their contracts. However now I'm hearing so many conflicting stories and scenarios I honestly don't know what to believe.

I posted this in another thread but it seems appropriate here:

You're probably more sure than me at this point, in regards to the Bellas getting released. I'm hearing so many conflicting stories, I'm being to lose hope. The biggest indicator that makes me feel this way is: with the match being Nikki Bella vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules, Beth most likely won't compete due to her injury, so this might lead to someone replacing Beth in the match (most people are saying Kharma, who ironically debuted at Extreme Rules last year) who will then destroy The Bellas and get revenge on them for what they said about her - and that will be a easy way to write them off TV as their contracts expire. That's what some are speculating at the moment. I absolutely don't want to happen, but for some reason I'm becoming more and more convinced that it might happen. Everything just adds up so fittingly for it to happen.
Many people have speculated that might happen, and it's got to the point where I think there's a strong possibility that it could happen considering how conveniently it all fits together.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It was pretty good match, considering that most divas matches today are pathetic 30 second affairs that end in roll-up victories. Good to see Alicia could get through a match without botching.

As for the status of The Bella Twins right now, I don't know what to believe. When they won the title on RAW, I was confident that it was a last ditch effort by WWE to keep them in the company by giving them the title as some incentive to stay in the company and renew their contracts. However now I'm hearing so many conflicting stories and scenarios I honestly don't know what to believe.

I posted this in another thread but it seems appropriate here:

Many people have speculated that might happen, and it's got to the point where I think there's a strong possibility that it could happen considering how conveniently it all fits together.
To be honest I have no idea what to expect either to be honest. I do see what you said happening though, but I have no idea because The Bella Twins are getting a lot of exposure at the moment (for example appearing on France TV, NBC Extra, loads of interviews and appearing on Maxim Spanish.)

I am suprised that Alicia Fox is still employed...
Why? Despite being clumsy and does botch time to time, she is actually by far one of the best divas on the roster.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Why? Despite being clumsy and does botch time to time, she is actually by far one of the best divas on the roster.
Oh god. What that says about this roster.

:lmao

"So what if it's a disgusting smelly turd! It's not as big of a turd as the other ones!"

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
To be honest I have no idea what to expect either to be honest. I do see what you said happening though, but I have no idea because The Bella Twins are getting a lot of exposure at the moment (for example appearing on France TV, NBC Extra, loads of interviews and appearing on Maxim Spanish.)
Yeah I've noticed that, and I'm sure WWE is taking note of it. Vince loves any bit of exposure his company gets in the mainstream, so all this recent attention The Bella Twins have been getting might make him even try harder to make them stay. On the flipside though, they could use this recent attention to launch their modelling careers (or whatever they decide to do) if/when their contracts expire and they leave the company.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I am suprised that Alicia Fox is still employed...
Well, she was sitting on Big Johnnys lap that's the only reason why she still is.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
The match was OK seemed pretty solid tbh. I think with time the divas can actually prove a little something. Not sure about their status in the company, maybe they were bought off.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Setting up a return for Kharma to destroy the Bellas as they leave the WWE. But I still don't understand the worked injury for Beth, obviously so she doesn't look weak when she lost the title, but they easily could have used any of the lumberjills to cause a distraction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts