Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nikki bella has a really good body but does anyone think her ring gear makes her look hotter than she is ? And can someone tell me how to add photos on this

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Everytime I see her wrestle, I think to myself "This is a PG show, goddammit!"

·
Banned
736 Posts
Her body is beyond words. Her face is the deal breaker.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,380 Posts
Her body is legendary, her ring gear looks good by getting to associate itself with that body that will someday spark a religion or at least a cult in its honour.

·
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
3,884 Posts
Awesome pictures ITT.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
I'm not a fan of her ring attire.

It makes her boobs look :homertastic but other than that, it's meh. And I don't get why people go crazy over her ass in that attire, I think the complete opposite. The trunks don't do it justice. It only looks nice in certain angles, much like AJ's.
Naomi is just too much IMO.
Watch out, you're gonna get the dopes that'll say "How is it too much?" or "As if AJ is any better!" or some shit.

I agree with you, though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I'm not a fan of her ring attire.

It makes her boobs look :homertastic but other than that, it's meh. And I don't get why people go crazy over her ass in that attire, I think the complete opposite. The trunks don't do it justice. It only looks nice in certain angles, much like AJ's.

Watch out, you're gonna get the dopes that'll say "How is it too much?" or "As if AJ is any better!" or some shit.

I agree with you, though.
I agree about making her boobs look good and I would probably say aj has a better ass anyway

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Still waiting for Nikki's "Gold Digger" and "Star Fucker" socks.

*Still, as much as I dislike her, the body's bangin'*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts