Wrestling Forum banner

Nikki Bella injury update

8062 Views 90 Replies 60 Participants Last post by  gsm1988

Well damn this is terrible news :mj2.

Just hope she makes a successful recovery and gets back in the ring sooner than later.
Cageside Seats said:
Well, this sucks.

Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Nikki Bella went to a neurologist following her appearance on Monday Night Raw this week -- where she won a Slammy Award for "Diva of the Year" -- for her latest check up on the neck injury she's been rehabbing. Apparently there hasn't been much change in her condition and "she's been instructed to continue rehab for 7 more weeks before getting another MRI."

Surgery could still be in her future.

The report also states the culprit for the neck issue is her finish, the Rack Attack. If that's the case, obviously she would want to stop using it if and when she makes her return to WWE.

Whenever that may be.

This is truly unfortunate considering Nikki, beyond being a human being who is suffering through an injury, which always sucks, had developed into one of the best wrestlers in the women's division. If there's a silver lining here, it's that she already has a finish she can replace the Rack Attack with.

The Bellahammer.

Either way, we wish Nikki all the best in her continued recovery.
See less

Well damn this is terrible news :mj2.

Just hope she makes a successful recovery and gets back in the ring sooner than later.
Cageside Seats said:
Well, this sucks.

Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Nikki Bella went to a neurologist following her appearance on Monday Night Raw this week -- where she won a Slammy Award for "Diva of the Year" -- for her latest check up on the neck injury she's been rehabbing. Apparently there hasn't been...
See more
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts
Damn, get well soon Niki.

That Alabama Slam she hit on the apron would be a perfect replacement for Rack Attack.

· Registered
814 Posts
I really hope Nikki recovers soon, I have enjoyed her immensely this last year or so, and consider her one of the power players of the division.

*sidenote*

Awwww I really, liked the rack attack. :( Gonna be sad to c it go. Hopefully she can come up with a new badass finisher to replace it.

· Stay Fearless
13,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bellahammer? The fuck is that?

Hope she gets well soon though. She's the star of the division.

It's not called Bellahammer. The writer said Bellahammer because of Barretts Bullhammer.

· Banned
8,573 Posts
Sucks for Nikki being out longer I guess shes gonna end up needing surgery as her neck still hasent recovered and this could end her career as coming back from neck surgery isnt easy

· The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
7,709 Posts
Nikki's one of the best female wrestlers on the roster? That's news to me. That's a testament to how underrated some of the other women are. By "one of the best," are we saying top ten? Otherwise, no, not so much.

That said, get well, Nikki. I wouldn't wish a twisted ankle on anyone, let alone neck issues. Good luck to her.

· Banned
2,434 Posts
That sucks, she needs to come back and save the divas division, it's been boring as shit since she left, but of course she shouldn't come back until she's 100%, if that ever happens.. I doubt she'll be back by WrestleMania, it seems like her injury is very serious.

· Fearless University Graduate
Fearless University Graduate
24,883 Posts
Well this sucks, hopefully she can avoid surgery in 7 weeks time, even thats a long ass time to go with no Nikki. Sucks about the Rack Attack too, its a cool finisher, but she does have a badass Alabama Slam and the forearm, or could add a new finisher to her moveset.

Get well soon Nikki.

· Fearless University Graduate
Fearless University Graduate
24,883 Posts
Nikki's one of the best female wrestlers on the roster? That's news to me. That's a testament to how underrated some of the other women are. By "one of the best," are we saying top ten? Otherwise, no, not so much.

That said, get well, Nikki. I wouldn't wish a twisted ankle on anyone, let alone neck issues. Good luck to her.
Top 3, she's one of the only Divas that should even be allowed to hold a microphone and she can go in the ring.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.