Wrestling Forum banner

Nikki Bella comments on if she is still friends with John Cena

3K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  Dr. Middy 
#1 ·
John Cena and Nikki Bella have been all over the gossip blogs in recent months after their public break-up on Total Bellas. There’s been a ton of speculation on how much of what fans saw on TV was real but Nikki insists that they really did break up.

Despite the end of their relationship, they are still on good terms.

“Yeah, we are,” Nikki said when E! News asked if she was still friends with Cena. “I think when you have an amazing connection with someone, you just stay friends…”

I guess we’ll see what happens next when the next season of Total Bellas kicks off in a few months on the E! Network. In the meantime, Nikki is doing some shows for WWE and appears to be in line for a match against Ronda Rousey at the Evolution pay-per-view.

Cena is scheduled to return in a tag team match at the Super Show-Down event in Melbourne, Austalia. He will team with Bobby Lashley and they will take on Kevin Owens and Elias.

In the video below, Nikki and Brie also talked about fashion and Brie’s daughter becoming a toddler.
Source: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/nikki-bella-comments-on-if-she-is-still-friends-with-john-cena/

#13 ·
Yeah u guys no cares but still showing in this thread? :aj3

Thank god Nikki left him. I mean he was pretty sick and looking at Brie and Daniel relationship compared to Nikki and John.. damn :argh: I hope now she can find happiness in her life! :)

#34 ·
Fuck John Cena and Fuck Nikki Bella.

No one but Total Divas/Bellas supporting beta males cares about this.

Reactions: Punk_316
#12 ·
Sorry but..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.