Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Cena and Nikki Bella have been all over the gossip blogs in recent months after their public break-up on Total Bellas. There’s been a ton of speculation on how much of what fans saw on TV was real but Nikki insists that they really did break up.

Despite the end of their relationship, they are still on good terms.

“Yeah, we are,” Nikki said when E! News asked if she was still friends with Cena. “I think when you have an amazing connection with someone, you just stay friends…”

I guess we’ll see what happens next when the next season of Total Bellas kicks off in a few months on the E! Network. In the meantime, Nikki is doing some shows for WWE and appears to be in line for a match against Ronda Rousey at the Evolution pay-per-view.

Cena is scheduled to return in a tag team match at the Super Show-Down event in Melbourne, Austalia. He will team with Bobby Lashley and they will take on Kevin Owens and Elias.

In the video below, Nikki and Brie also talked about fashion and Brie’s daughter becoming a toddler.
Source: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/nikki-bella-comments-on-if-she-is-still-friends-with-john-cena/

·
Registered
738 Posts
Yeah u guys no cares but still showing in this thread? :aj3

Thank god Nikki left him. I mean he was pretty sick and looking at Brie and Daniel relationship compared to Nikki and John.. damn :argh: I hope now she can find happiness in her life! :)

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
And then he proceeded to lock in the STF on her... I wonder if that's how they did an... nah forget about it, that's gross :lol
Knowing how John is outside the ring I can’t help thinking he’d let Nikki have a few minutes in control before doing his 5 moves of doom to finish.

Every night. For 6 years.

·
Aviary Bro Fist
14,053 Posts
Well you cared enough to come in the thread and post a cute little gif.

You can’t claim you don’t care when the topic Cleary piqued your interest.
Yeah u guys no cares but still showing in this thread? :aj3

Thank god Nikki left him. I mean he was pretty sick and looking at Brie and Daniel relationship compared to Nikki and John.. damn :argh: I hope now she can find happiness in her life! :)
With all due respect, there is a fatal flaw to these arguments.. As I've recently been enlightened by the social media happenings and reactions of the last few years.. Silence is consent. So by not posting memes, but not letting it be known the general users of this sub-forum do not approve of seeing this kind of topic in the wrestling discussion area we show we approve of it being here, and a better portion of those who use this sub-forum do not approve of it.

Is there not a sub-forum for fan threads about individual wrestlers, either male or female and rumors and drama about their personal lives? I will not be silent, I do not consent to these kinds of topics not being where they belong. :quite

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,208 Posts
Well you cared enough to come in the thread and post a cute little gif.

You can’t claim you don’t care when the topic Cleary piqued your interest.
It took me a few seconds to read the title and posting the gif took me all but a few more thanks to google!

So no, I don't care because I didn't even bother reading past the title, just sick of seeing these threads. :laugh:

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,075 Posts
It took me a few seconds to read the title and posting the gif took me all but a few more thanks to google!

So no, I don't care because I didn't even bother reading past the title, just sick of seeing these threads. :laugh:
With all due respect, there is a fatal flaw to these arguments.. As I've recently been enlightened by the social media happenings and reactions of the last few years.. Silence is consent. So by not posting memes, but not letting it be known the general users of this sub-forum do not approve of seeing this kind of topic in the wrestling discussion area we show we approve of it being here, and a better portion of those who use this sub-forum do not approve of it.

Is there not a sub-forum for fan threads about individual wrestlers, either male or female and rumors and drama about their personal lives? I will not be silent, I do not consent to these kinds of topics not being where they belong. :quite
Alright let’s embrace reality a bit here. If you guys truly didn’t care then you’d just scroll on past. But you do care, it’s in a negative way but you do care. When people don’t care about something they ignore it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts