Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
The Bellas are the real Kardicians of WWE, where they milked every penny of their fame. I don't blame them one bit for doing it. I understand they did not have wrestling experiences and it takes a very long time but they were bad for a very long time and were pushed heavily since they were with Cena and Brie.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
in other words she's being a corporate puppet

fuck her! actually no don't fuck her, dont let your friends fuck her, she's un-fuck-worthy

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Austin didn't get a retirement speech, they did an angle where he got fired because he wasn't medically cleared to wrestle and then they put up a written non-kayfabe interview a few days later where he announced he was retiring. Although that might have just been how Austin wanted to do it. But retirement speeches seems to be reserved for people who had every intention of wrestling full time but were forced to retire (Edge, Bryan & Paige) or WM retirement matches (HBK & Flair). I get that Nikki is saying now recently she had to officially retire because of something but it doesn't come off well when you come back to say you are officially done when you've been pretty much done for the last 2 years outside of a couple of matches.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Who cares?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Did Nikki botch even once in her last run?

Its funny because every single Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, etc match has a noticeable botch, yet everyone ignores it and claims it doesn't matter. But if Brie Bella botches, that means Nikki Bella sucks.

Just another example of how mindless and dumb most smarks are. If people stopped to think, instead of just parroting the "cool" opinion they'd see how flawed most of that shit is.
You know that Sasha Banks is called Botcha Banks so yea that complaint about everybody only complaining about poor ole Nikki cuz of her sister is bull. If anything, I'd be willing to bet that Brie's botches cover up her fuck ups so they're not as noticeable.

Yes the fact that the only matches that Nikki returns for are high profile ones shows how serious she was about WWE. If even AJ Lee couldn't get a proper sendoff, why the hell does Nikki deserve one?

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,398 Posts
You know that Sasha Banks is called Botcha Banks so yea that complaint about everybody only complaining about poor ole Nikki cuz of her sister is bull. If anything, I'd be willing to bet that Brie's botches cover up her fuck ups so they're not as noticeable.

Yes the fact that the only matches that Nikki returns for are high profile ones shows how serious she was about WWE. If even AJ Lee couldn't get a proper sendoff, why the hell does Nikki deserve one?
You're just proving my point.

Brie botched and somehow, someway hatred is levied at Nikki for it. "Brie botched so Nikki must have had a less noticeable botch" that's just ridiculous. It'd be like me blaming Seth Rollins every time Roman Reigns does something dumb / bad.

You make it sound like Nikki returns for a high profile spotlight stealing match all the time. She took time off for neck surgery in late 2015, returned at Summerslam 2016 where she worked a few feuds leading up to the Cena v Mizanin match. Was Nikki v Carmella or Nikki v Natalya some big feud that Nikki stole off someone else?

Then she took more time off and has only returned since for the inaugural Women's Rumble match, a match that Lita, Trish, Beth, Molly, McCool, etc all returned for as well. And then the Ronda feud where she returned to put Ronda over, and considering WWE had no good female heels at the time, that was a good move.

Again, you just prove my point. Nikki haters create this alternate reality in their heads that they treat as if its real to explain their hatred of her, and make it seem like its reasonable to despise he existence.

AJ Lee didn't get a send off because her and WWE weren't on very good terms at the time with the whole CM Punk thing...

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
You're just proving my point.

Brie botched and somehow, someway hatred is levied at Nikki for it. "Brie botched so Nikki must have had a less noticeable botch" that's just ridiculous. It'd be like me blaming Seth Rollins every time Roman Reigns does something dumb / bad.

You make it sound like Nikki returns for a high profile spotlight stealing match all the time. She took time off for neck surgery in late 2015, returned at Summerslam 2016 where she worked a few feuds leading up to the Cena v Mizanin match. Was Nikki v Carmella or Nikki v Natalya some big feud that Nikki stole off someone else?

Then she took more time off and has only returned since for the inaugural Women's Rumble match, a match that Lita, Trish, Beth, Molly, McCool, etc all returned for as well. And then the Ronda feud where she returned to put Ronda over, and considering WWE had no good female heels at the time, that was a good move.

Again, you just prove my point. Nikki haters create this alternate reality in their heads that they treat as if its real to explain their hatred of her, and make it seem like its reasonable to despise he existence.

AJ Lee didn't get a send off because her and WWE weren't on very good terms at the time with the whole CM Punk thing...
And you just implied that Nikki never botched since she returned. Am I really the one being unrealistic here?

I don't care what the circumstances were in regards to AJ, she never did anything to WWE but what she was told. If she couldn't get a good sendoff, nobody from her era should've.

And as for them not being pushed. Her friggin betrayal of Ronda was called one of the top 10 betrayals of all time. Royal Rumble, they were the last two eliminated, she comes back to fight for the belt over everybody else, then the cherry on top, they pulled the belt off two belt trying to add prestige to the belt just because the twins wanted to rock them as ornaments and wanted to be faces while doing it. But sure, we're just being haters for calling out her ridiculous unearned pushed.

·
15,398 Posts
And you just implied that Nikki never botched since she returned. Am I really the one being unrealistic here?

I don't care what the circumstances were in regards to AJ, she never did anything to WWE but what she was told. If she couldn't get a good sendoff, nobody from her era should've.

And as for them not being pushed. Her friggin betrayal of Ronda was called one of the top 10 betrayals of all time. Royal Rumble, they were the last two eliminated, she comes back to fight for the belt over everybody else, then the cherry on top, they pulled the belt off two belt trying to add prestige to the belt just because the twins wanted to rock them as ornaments and wanted to be faces while doing it. But sure, we're just being haters for calling out her ridiculous unearned pushed.
Well then when her and Brie returned for the Rousey program show me one instance of Nikki botching. Just one instance. You're acting like her and Brie were going out and botching every week, yes Brie botched like mad every week but Nikki didn't.

Rather than pretending like she came out and botched constantly, show me some evidence.

You're being intentionally dense with the AJ Lee stuff. Of course WWE weren't going to give her a big sendoff when things fell apart between WWE and CM Punk. That shouldn't impact anyone else.

When did I say they weren't pushed? See this is the problem with fans like you, you just create this alternate reality and treat that as fact. Of course the Bellas were pushed, but you were acting like Nikki is constantly coming back and hogging the spotlight in big matches, when she has literally only returned for a big match/program once.

Yeah in the Rumble the Bellas were the last two eliminated, so what? That literally doesn't mean a single thing. You may as well bitch about who comes out first in a random tag team match on Raw. The Bellas worked the end of that match as the two people the cliche Smarks could worry about while a cliche Smark favourite in Asuka opposed them and then won the match.

Again Nikki came back to work a Title feud with Ronda at a time when there were no good heels for Ronda. Who should Ronda have faced instead? Alexa again? Nia again? Tamina? One of the Riot Squad who had no credibility and worked a feud with Ronda later on anyway. You're seriously bitching about Nikki returning to a program just to put over Ronda. Its not like Nikki won the match, she was brought back to put over Ronda, she was just another body to build Ronda up.

As for the WWE list, and the Bellas betraying Ronda being on there...are you actually taking that shit seriously? Its a WWE list, they regularly list people from this Era on those things to make this roster seem relevant. They put The Shield on those lists all the time and The Shield is a nothing stable in the grand scheme of things.

All you're doing is proving my point. You're just blindly hating on her and creating this alternate reality to hate on Nikki for.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Bella are blaming us huh. If Nikki wanted she done it. seriously Nikki is only popular to casuals and kids which is good but since the emergence of AEW she needs to stay away, unless Vince wants to fuck up his company believe it or not nikki Bella is the hillary clinton of wwe I would rather have every diva on tv than her the only time I would rather cheer her if she is fighting trump

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Well then when her and Brie returned for the Rousey program show me one instance of Nikki botching. Just one instance. You're acting like her and Brie were going out and botching every week, yes Brie botched like mad every week but Nikki didn't.

Rather than pretending like she came out and botched constantly, show me some evidence.

You're being intentionally dense with the AJ Lee stuff. Of course WWE weren't going to give her a big sendoff when things fell apart between WWE and CM Punk. That shouldn't impact anyone else.

When did I say they weren't pushed? See this is the problem with fans like you, you just create this alternate reality and treat that as fact. Of course the Bellas were pushed, but you were acting like Nikki is constantly coming back and hogging the spotlight in big matches, when she has literally only returned for a big match/program once.

Yeah in the Rumble the Bellas were the last two eliminated, so what? That literally doesn't mean a single thing. You may as well bitch about who comes out first in a random tag team match on Raw. The Bellas worked the end of that match as the two people the cliche Smarks could worry about while a cliche Smark favourite in Asuka opposed them and then won the match.

Again Nikki came back to work a Title feud with Ronda at a time when there were no good heels for Ronda. Who should Ronda have faced instead? Alexa again? Nia again? Tamina? One of the Riot Squad who had no credibility and worked a feud with Ronda later on anyway. You're seriously bitching about Nikki returning to a program just to put over Ronda. Its not like Nikki won the match, she was brought back to put over Ronda, she was just another body to build Ronda up.

As for the WWE list, and the Bellas betraying Ronda being on there...are you actually taking that shit seriously? Its a WWE list, they regularly list people from this Era on those things to make this roster seem relevant. They put The Shield on those lists all the time and The Shield is a nothing stable in the grand scheme of things.

All you're doing is proving my point. You're just blindly hating on her and creating this alternate reality to hate on Nikki for.
So your defense is that she didn't botch in the Rousey match? One match? Ok, wuteva, I'll take your word for it, she didn't botch in that match.

So basically your excuse for AJ is that despite the fact that she did everything that WWE told her to do including losing the belt in near record fashion with nary a complaint that she didn't deserve a sendoff because of shit her husband did? Really? Is that what we're going with now?

I love the way you handwave all those overpushes as either not important or over reacting on my part. Sure WWE putting them on any list, my fault. WWE allowing them to outlast everybody on the active roster in the royal rumble? My fault. WWE letting them be the longest reigning divas champion of all time? Also on me. WWE putting her in unearned high profile spot after unearned high profile spot. Also on me for not ignoring it.

Like I said WWE has given them more than enough platforms to say goodbye to their fans. Last place they need to do it is in that ring.

·
15,398 Posts
So your defense is that she didn't botch in the Rousey match? One match? Ok, wuteva, I'll take your word for it, she didn't botch in that match.

So basically your excuse for AJ is that despite the fact that she did everything that WWE told her to do including losing the belt in near record fashion with nary a complaint that she didn't deserve a sendoff because of shit her husband did? Really? Is that what we're going with now?

I love the way you handwave all those overpushes as either not important or over reacting on my part. Sure WWE putting them on any list, my fault. WWE allowing them to outlast everybody on the active roster in the royal rumble? My fault. WWE letting them be the longest reigning divas champion of all time? Also on me. WWE putting her in unearned high profile spot after unearned high profile spot. Also on me for not ignoring it.

Like I said WWE has given them more than enough platforms to say goodbye to their fans. Last place they need to do it is in that ring.
Ummm...no. Thats not what I said at all. Read it again:

"Well then when her and Brie returned for the Rousey program show me one instance of Nikki botching."
Notice I said PROGRAM not MATCH. When the Bellas returned for the Rousey PROGRAM show me one instance of when Nikki botched. You're acting like Nikki was botching constantly from when her and Brie returned till Evolution when they left, well then show me one instance of when Nikki botched during that time. Brie botched all the time, when did Nikki botch during that period?

And again: ummm...no. Nowhere did I say AJ Lee didn't deserve a big sendoff, but with things between WWE and CM Punk falling apart she was never going to get one.

Again you're proving my point, even in these back and forth's you are creating this alternate reality. You're ignoring what I'm actually typing and pretending I've written something else entirely.

What is on you is being a massive hypocrite. You cant take WWE Lists seriously, they always have an agenda in them to push something current. Is The Shield actually one of the best Stable's ever like WWE listed them as on a recent list? But to take a shot at Nikki you're treating them like gospel.

Its also on you how much hyperbole you spew. They didn't "outlast" everyone else in the Rumble match. They were two of the last people to join the match, then worked together and got to the final three where Nikki lost out to Asuka. Nikki becoming the longest reigning Divas Champion was on the back of her hard work, and also WWE taking that record away from AJ Lee. Despite you ignoring the fact that WWE had it out for AJ Lee and CM Punk at the end of her tenure, they were very petty about the Brooks.

What is also on you is that you deem any high profile spot for the Bellas as being undeserving because you're a hipster wrestling fan, or because the Bellas dont have "Indy Cred". Brie is trash, but Nikki worked her ass off to improve as an all round talent, and kept up with the Horsewomen who were mean to outclass her.

You just keep proving all my points. You're the exact fan I bitch about all the time; that mindless robotic fan who just parrots the cool opinion, and parrots all these Smark "facts" that are easily disproved.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I booed her at Mania during her sad-ass wedding proposal (I'm very proud of that). I stand by what she said. Marks DGAF about her.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Man this is ridicoulous. If guys like Christian 1000x times more deserving and important to the business can't get a retirement speech how can she get one? When all she ever did was be an overpushed, kardashian wannabe awful wrestler.

Reactions: Lorromire

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
“I'd be willing to bet that Brie's botches cover up her fuck ups so they're not as noticeable.”

141 - 160 of 171 Posts