Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
Yeah cause Nikki's gonna say Cena's bad in bed in an interview :nikkilol
Cena vs Ziggler Nikki on the pole match at WM32 :vince$

Also I like Brie I don't know she's more humble than her sister. Nikki comes off as a phony bitch to me hence why sometimes I can't stand her. where area Brie is more down to earth pretty likable as a person.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Yeah cause Nikki's gonna say Cena's bad in bed in an interview :nikkilol
I'm a Cena hater just as you probably are as well but you'd have to be a fool to think that he wouldn't be an immortal fuck in the bedroom.

As far as Amy Schumer's comments on her sex life go I'd take them with a large grain of salt if I were you. The women's a known liar and a shit disturber as well.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
Fairly certain I can't be the only one noticing a .. trend .. with these divas threads. Based on who it is we're talking about, some people are willing to believe anything overtly negative at even the merest hint of a possibility where their hated diva of choice is concerned, while anything positive is (obviously :sansa) nonsense.

Conversely, if it's a diva they like every bit of critique is utter hyperbole and evidently based on blind hatred, while everything positive is gobbled up as clear and obvious truth.

Then another diva comes up and it's the exact same story, only with a few role-reversals here and there. Hater becomes fan, white knight becomes troll.

Rinse and repeat.

I'm dying for some nuance at times.

Like okay, Nikki isn't my favorite diva from a character standpoint. She's just not my type either (though admittedly I'm not saying I wouldn't), which doesn't help. That does count at least a little bit, I won't lie and say it doesn't. But there's ZERO proof Cena has anything to do with her booking, at least none I've ever seen :draper2. Call it likely if you want (I don't agree it is, but that's another story entirely), but calling it fact I just don't buy.

Same thing with the whole "(Twin) People Power" rumor. Unless I missed some pretty damning evidence at some point, that's just a rumor as far as I'm concerned. Something a guy watching Brazzers in the background typed up one day, and just got a life of its own (the rumor, not the guy).

Yes it took her eons to get better.. but she GOT better. And the getting better part was more recent than the not getting better part. Hence, it's what counts as far as I'm concerned. Or counts more, anyway. She, like MOST divas that are heavily discussed here, is somewhat underrated (edit: by which I mean, underrated by most, overrated by some. That just seems to be how the dividing lines tend to be drawn). Then again most wrestlers are, especially if you take into consideration that most have to impress us WHILE being subject to current day booking. But I'm digressing.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is ... okay I'm not sure where I was going with this :ugh

Forgot this was the Internet for a second :ha

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,129 Posts
So based on this post you don't respect ANY FCW/OVW/DSW/NXT rookie or Tough Enough winner that didn't have prior training, right? That's a whole lot of wrestlers to not like, what if you see somebody and you like them but you find out later that they just showed up to FCW or NXT with no experience and got a job, do you automatically stop liking them?

You equated it to getting a job as a lawyer without knowing the law but it's really like going to law school (FCW/NXT) then being a lawyer (WWE). And lots of students get paid to learn and work at the same time (teaching fellows. Your position seems to represent a fundamental lack of context or plain old envy. In any aspect of life some people's roads will be easier than others, to begrudge them for it is childish.
You apparently missed the part where he points out they turned down an initial offer from WWE to relocate. It was only when they realized Hollywood did not give a flying fuck about two uncharming, untalented, bitchy, "hot chick twins" that they decided to take the only decent offer they ever got outside of Hooters waitress and move to FCW. They literally came back crawling for the only offer they ever got. It was never a priority to them, just a job, possibly at best an interesting story to tell. Just like they did when they left WWE and realized that still no one knew who they were and got WOW! a Smoothie infomercial on late night TV. Hopefully this current run will finally pan out for the Garcia-Colace gals, maybe they can move up to ProActive infomercials or hostesses on QVC.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
They should give her a farting gimmick.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
I was on Nikki's side during this interview until she called Vince a genious for doing these diva 6 woman tag matches. Yes it got heat but not the good kind of heat.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts