Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
KO
5,758 Posts
Someone calling themselves a super villain is absolutely fucked, Nikki should be a delusional heel that thinks she's helping people. Or better yet, she should just get off my TV, she's awful.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I like Nikki, but Rhea really should have been the one to turn heel and beat the crap out of her. Needs it to turn her career around, as she’s been completely wasted for months now.

·
Waiting for Kawato
3,051 Posts
If the gimmick is now (intentionally) her running around dressed like being completely deluded then it may have all been worth it, and might be a stroke of genius.

·
Banned
7,143 Posts
I hope this spells the end of the super hero gimmick. Like Duodrop, another failed face experiment meant to appeal to children. The Nikki ASH gimmick to me never truly got over.

·
Registered
7,074 Posts
This whole gimmick was garbage from the start. Even if it was her idea, it was still garbage.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
6,674 Posts
I miss the good old Nikki Storm, before she was nxtified. :(
I guess many people have not even a clue what I am talking about. :( :( :(

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
6,674 Posts
She was a fine woman wrestler with good entrance, gestures and cut okay heel promos. She was not he biggest superstar on earth (and she still not is) but it was good having her on a show. NXT turned her into a clownish cartoon character and she never came back from that, because the "special" NXT fans acted like she would great in that way, like they did with other wrestlers, where it was just not true. When she came with that gimmick to main roster, it was clear she would not come out of that. There are variations, but she still is a clownish comic character.
The last 2 years she is fighting like crazy to make the best out of the situation, I give her that.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I still think that she looks cool with that mask.
And she looks good in that bodysuit too. I always thought she was kind of chunky, but she looks slim in it. Guess I was wrong.

I liked the heel turn. I should have known better, but they fooled me on that one, I expected Rhea to turn. Now maybe Nikki can go back to more like the personality she had in Sanity.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts