·
Registered
7,053 Posts
Good

·
Registered
33,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m not sure how people can be in support of individuals losing their jobs because they don’t feel comfortable getting vaccinated. I’m all for promoting getting vaccinated, but, when it comes to taking people’s source of income…bit much, imo.
Yeah like I'm in the camp of thinking folk opposed for the most part are just being ridiculous conspiracy nuts. But I don't think "well we're going to take your job" is the smart road to convince folk there isn't something sinister behind the shot.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
6,476 Posts
Despite my hesitation and skepticism, everyone in my family (including my young children) have been vaccinated. However, there's something uncomfortable to me about wholesale layoffs based on vaccination status, and those cheering the fact that these people are losing their livelihoods...well, you're not my kind of people, let's just put it that way.

·
Registered
535 Posts
This is a policy that disproportionately effects black people, considering that black people are the group least likely to be vaccinated.

I was told by woke liberals that any policy that has a disproportionate outcome like is racist in intent, but of course the usual limp dick beta boys are in here cheering this on. (y)

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Yeah like I'm in the camp of thinking folk opposed for the most part are just being ridiculous conspiracy nuts. But I don't think "well we're going to take your job" is the smart road to convince folk there isn't something sinister behind the shot.
Take a look at everything government and big pharma has done and got away with to its people before labeling people with the common sense to oppose them as conspiracy nuts. They kill, maim, defraud, rob, and subjugate routinely and get away with it. Who would trust a criminal group that has legal immunity? Do you really think they care enough about you to make sure their product is safe, especially if they have no legal liability?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
This sort of shit is so fucking stupid.

Firstly, I believe that if you are eligible for the vaccine (literally everyone is) get it. However, why tf does it matter if acne-ridden Kyle working the floor at Nike is not vaccinated? What the fuck is he going to be doing?

·
The Ghost of WF
Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the realm of the dead.
20,202 Posts
Sometimes you have to think about things like this and how it will affect your lifestyle, Do you want to lose your job or just take the jab and be secured?

I understand as I'm vaccinated myself that the Church will teach a certain 'Forced initiation' that i doubt it is but maybe it's best for these employees to hurry up before it's too late.

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
Sometimes you have to think about things like this and how it will affect your lifestyle, Do you want to lose your job or just take the jab and be secured?

I understand as I'm vaccinated myself that the Church will teach a certain 'Forced initiation' that i doubt it is but maybe it's best for these employees to hurry up before it's too late.
What do you mean by forced initiation?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
This is a policy that disproportionately effects black people, considering that black people are the group least likely to be vaccinated.

I was told by woke liberals that any policy that has a disproportionate outcome like is racist in intent, but of course the usual limp dick beta boys are in here cheering this on. (y)
Oh shut up and get your vaccine!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Oh shut up and get your vaccine!
The fucking CEO of Pfizer literally just went on record and said that the vaccine does not provide protection against the current strain that's going around. That a third and possibly FOURTH shot might be needed, and that they are actively working on a new vaccine.

At this point in time, whether you are vaccinated or not, covid does not give a flying fuck. As a vaccinated person you are not special and you are not stopping the spread. Thank goodness it appears to have mutated into something more mild now.

There is no scientific basis for demanding that someone take the vaccination anymore, especially if they've already caught and recovered from omicron. And guess what, EVERYONE is going to catch omicron.

So you're literally just yelling at clowds at this point. 😃

1 - 20 of 53 Posts