Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've clicked on this thread, you have been warned.

(This one isn't too bad, its just really fascinating that this beetle is basically a Dragonball Z character)

:)no @Oxi X.O.)

Enjoy sleeping tonight

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
^I have trouble with it, but after an extensive bout of exposure therapy I'm a lot better about it.

For me nightmare fuel now is essentially a matter of discovering it, exposing myself to it and overcoming it lol.

Desensitize yourself to all the things.

OMG. JUST LOOK AT THIS MONSTER! FUCK.

Except cockroaches ... I CANNOT handle cockroaches. Fucking monsters. If I ever see one in my house, I'm moving out. Fuck.

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
Although I'm nowhere near as bad as I used to be about it, I do still have somewhat of an arachnophobia. I used to kill all spiders on sight, but now I leave them be so long as they aren't crawling towards me.

I'm p claustrophobic.

I also have this habit of trying not to expose my feet when I sleep. When I was little I had this fear of monsters eating my feet or grabbing my feet from under the bed.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
I have an irrational fear of sharks and rats. Well the fear of sharks is probably rational since I've watched JAWS a few hundred times.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so I am apparently Trypophobic. It doesn't freak me out or scare me, but it does give me goosebumps and the hairs on my head and arms raise.

Freaky shit, but I like googling stuff like that.

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
Ok, so I am apparently Trypophobic. It doesn't freak me out or scare me, but it does give me goosebumps and the hairs on my head and arms raise.

Freaky shit, but I like googling stuff like that.
Lol. See, I told you. It creeps loads of people out. I love freaking myself out, so I deliberately go looking sometimes for pics I know will give me the heebie jeebies. I have the same response, goosebumps and a general feeling of unease.

·
F*ck off I'm drinking
5,659 Posts
I have an incredible fear of water. Not talking about pools or the shower, rivers/lakes/the ocean and such. If I'm in one of those and the water is higher than my knees I get a panic attack and have to get out

·
40,772 Posts
Yeah those holes in the foot and on the face...fuck that shit for real. The 3rd pic is nothing.

swimming in murky water is not something i'll go out of my way to do ever.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Yeah those holes in the foot and on the face...fuck that shit for real. The 3rd pic is nothing.

swimming in murky water is not something i'll go out of my way to do ever.
Not even if you were stabbed in the stomach with a dagger, @MrMister ?

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
My biggest fear in life is losing an arm or a leg or going blind or deaf. The cardboard compactor at work freaks me out because it has a warning sign of severed fingers. It makes me cringe every time I see it.

I have an irrational fear of sharks and rats. Well the fear of sharks is probably rational since I've watched JAWS a few hundred times.
Alls I'm saying is, sharks don't scare me... because I don't go in the ocean deep enough to where sharks can attack me. Right in the shallows is fine. Beyond that is their territory. Sharks are the dominant predator in the ocean and humans are the dominant predator on land. They've got their territory and we've got ours. Unless sharks grow legs, then we're all fucked.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
as i escaped a waif? maybe then.

i'd need some incentive to override the irrational fear of murky water.
We all know that the bacteria in filthy, murky water heals stab wounds. You should certainly get over that fear.

Reactions: Tater

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Nothing scares me more in life than spiders.

Sorry, Hugh, I will not be moving to Australia.

Reactions: yeahbaby!

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I have a huge fear of ladders. I fucking hate using them, I won't even go up a stepladder. And it's weird cos I'm not afraid of heights in any way at all, so it's not the height of ladders that freaks me out. It's more the thought of falling from a ladder that's the fear. But I do love watching ladder matches in wrestling though lol.

I'm also terrified of spiders, deep water and clowns. Brrrrr.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
i have a great fear of meeting headliner in real life

i'm scared his weed will be better than mine

Reactions: Catalanotto
1 - 20 of 53 Posts