Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it would be interesting to see who's going to be at Night of Champions this year in Chicago. I'll be going but I'll be in Section 116 Row J Seats 1-3. As for what I hope to see this is the card I would be most interested in.

Night of Champions

WWE Championship - 6 Pack Challenge
Sheamus (Champion) vs. Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett vs. John Cena vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge

World Heavyweight Championship

Kane (Champion) vs. CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Christian

Unified Tag Team Championship
- Fatal 4 Way Match or Elimination Style
Hart Dynasty (Champions) vs. Dudebusters vs. Gatecrashers (Archer & Hawkins) vs. Santino & Kozlov

Intercontinetal Championship
Dolph Ziggler (Champion) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Drew McIntyre vs. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy

United States Championship
Miz (Champion) vs. Evan Bourne vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. Zack Ryder

Diva's Title
Melina (Champion) vs. Tamina/Alica Fox/Nataliya/Eve

Women's Title - Who's the real champion
Layla (Champion) vs. Michelle McCool

Expectations
- What should happen is have Miz lose his United States Title and at the end of the championship match he comes in to cash in his money in the bank contract. Although if Barret were to win it I wouldn't want to see Miz take it off him that quick.

- I expect to see Nexus getting involved during the title match to insure that Barrett wins

- Bryan Danielson returns that night to beat Miz for the United States title in a bonus match where the RAW GM (aka Microsoft) tells Miz that he has a special opponent right after Miz defends the title and that he happens to be someone he knows really well.

What about you guys? Who's going and what are you hoping for through the night? Also for those who aren't going what do you hope to see?

·
Registered
76 Posts
WWE Championship: Sheamus vs. The Miz (c)

World Heavywieght Championship: Undertaker vs. Kane (c)

United States: Evan Bourne vs. Ted DiBiase (c)

Intercontinental: Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler (c)

Womens: Alicia Fox vs. Melina (c)

Divas: Layla vs. Michelle McCool (C)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Does anyone know if Rey is taking a break after Summerslam? I wouldnt mind him regaining the belt at Summerslam and dropping it to someone at this pay per view. Honestly, I dont think Kane vs Undertaker should be for the belt.

****500****

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
WWE Championship: Sheamus vs. The Miz (c)

World Heavywieght Championship: Undertaker vs. Kane (c)

United States: Evan Bourne vs. Ted DiBiase (c)

Intercontinental: Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler (c)

Womens: Alicia Fox vs. Melina (c)

Divas: Layla vs. Michelle McCool (C)
There's no way Cena and Orton are getting left off the card. No way. So they'll just have to team up to take on the HD for the Tag Titles lol.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
WWE Championship Fatal 4 Way:Sheamus(C) vs. Orton vs. Cena vs. Barrett

World Championship:Kane(C) vs Taker

IC Championship:Ziggler(C) vs. well, who the fuck knows? SmackDown's problem right now is that they actually have too many people to focus on. Guys prominent in the booking in SmackDown's upper card include Swagger, Taker, Kane, Mysterio, Show, SES, Drew, Cody, Kofi, Dolph, Del Rio, and maybe Matt, Christian, and MVP. That's just too much people to focus on, Raw has had the same problem since the draft.

US Championship:Miz(C) vs. Bourne

UTT Championship:The Hart Dynasty(C) vs. Edge and Jericho

Women's Championship:McCool(C) vs. Layla/Kelly

Divas Championship:Alicia Fox(C) vs. Melina

*Million Dollar Championship:Ted Dibiase(C) vs. John Morrison

*Seen reports about this match and I think it's got a good chance of happening.

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
WWE Championship
Six Pack Challenge
Sheamus(C) vs. Wade Barrett vs. John Cena vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship
Scramble Match
Kane(C) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: CM Punk

Intercontinental Championship
Singapore Cane Match
Dolph Ziggler(C) vs. Christian vs. Drew McKintyre vs. Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. Cody Rhodes
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

United States Championship
The Miz(C) vs. Evan Bourne
Winner: Evan Bourne

Unified Tag Team Championships
Tornado Tag Team Match
The Hart Dynasty(C) vs. John Morrison and R-Truth
Winners: John Morrison & R-Truth

WWE Divas Championship
Melina(C) vs. Natalia Neidhart
Winner: Natalia

Womens Championship
Laycool(C) vs. Beth Phoenix
Winner: Beth Phoenix

·
"Ingrato De Chicago"
1,005 Posts
I am going too. See my sig. I can't wait. Hope the card is good. Do you guys know if they still give the memorabilia chairs that you sit on at PPVs and if so for what rows and sections?

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Section 8 Row 8 Seat 10.

I am going too. See my sig. I can't wait. Hope the card is good. Do you guys know if they still give the memorabilia chairs that you sit on at PPVs and if so for what rows and sections?
If you paid $250 per seat you get a chair I believe.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Can't believe the OP called the 6 pack Raw ME and the Miz vs Bryan thing, although it was in the footer. Good call on two unexpected matches, but I doubt the others. But who knows?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't believe the OP called the 6 pack Raw ME and the Miz vs Bryan thing, although it was in the footer. Good call on two unexpected matches, but I doubt the others. But who knows?
I know and the weird thing is that I predicted them way before the news about the match was posted. I don't know how it happened but I was like oh hell yeah I predicted it!

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Why would Raw have a six man match and SD a five man? quite random some of your predictions.

But the six pack challenege + Rated Y2J vs. Hart Dynasty & Miz/Danielson for the US title is the only things i can see so far.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Why would Raw have a six man match and SD a five man? quite random some of your predictions.

But the six pack challenege + Rated Y2J vs. Hart Dynasty & Miz/Danielson for the US title is the only things i can see so far.
If Rated y2j is in the six pack how would they have a tag title match as well

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I would love to see The Miz cash in on the winner of the 6 pack challenge for the WWE title. Imagine if he and Daniel Bryan have their match for the US Title earlier in the night, in which and The Miz drops the belt to Bryan. A frustrated Miz would then cash in at the end of the night on someone, preferably Cena.

I know that this probably will not happen, but it would be awesome to see in person, live. However, I have to think that either Sheamus or Barrett are going to pick up the win. Sheamus needs to hold on the belt for at least a month, but preferably two months to really solidify himself as a credible champ. Being his second WWE Championship reign, he needs to prove to the viewers that he deserves it and he needs to prove that he is not a Jack Swagger or some other flop.

The only thing that could be an alternative in my eyes, is to put the belt on Barrett and give steam back to The Nexus. Nexus has been taking blows left and right over the last few weeks. The loss at Summerslam, Sheffield's injury, the kicking out of Darren Young. Something big needs to happen for The Nexus, or else they are just going to crash and burn...another great idea that would be botched by WWE Creative.

·
Canuck
4,763 Posts
Anybody else think the World Heavyweight Championship will be a "6 Pack Challenge" also? I don't think The Undertaker is quite in the best of shape, plus it'll get more SD! wrestlers on the card.

I'm thinking Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Big Show vs. CM Punk

Think of all those feuds clashing. They all kind of interweave in a way as well. Just a thought.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts