• Cheered/NXT chants

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Booed

Votes: 7 50.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
I don't get it. Why would he all of a sudden be cheered because of his work with NXT? I'm lost. :aries2

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
I don't get it. Why would he all of a sudden be cheered because of his work with NXT? I'm lost. :aries2
A lot of those there this weekend and at Raw will be fans of NXT. I wouldn't be shocked to hear NXT chants during the Sting match.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
You gotta under stand how awful those losers in the stands will be.

Thank god this will only last a week as the crowds after WM gives us a bad name. Fuck those losers.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
You gotta under stand how awful those losers in the stands will be.

Thank god this will only last a week as the crowds after WM gives us a bad name. Fuck those losers.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hopefully none at all. If Hunter loses at Wrestlemania, he needs to be off RAW for a looong time. A couple months, at least. Preferably until Summerslam.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
A lot of those there this weekend and at Raw will be fans of NXT. I wouldn't be shocked to hear NXT chants during the Sting match.
I think what they mean is that since Raw after WrestleMania is usually a very smarky crowd, they'll want to cheer him for his work with NXT.
I get it now. I actually think that it would be awesome if they gave him some love. Although I can think of at least one person who probably wouldn't think it was that awesome if the fans chanted for Triple H because of NXT.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
21,279 Posts
Most fans don't even watch NXT. If he ever got cheered because of that, he would already get cheered every week. He's a heel, he'll get booed obviously.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
He is going to get booed. The NXT fans are usually good sports and play along with the writing or else Kevin Owens would never be able to get heel heat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts