Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow this guy is an excellent announcer. I wish they'd move him up to the main roster to replace Michael Cole or JBL.

·
Registered
12,228 Posts
He has transitioned into the wwe style of announcing seamlessly what with all the words, phrases and shit he has to say which he usually wouldn't.

JR last night was letting him lead and focus on the Twitter stuff which Vince would have loved if he was watching.

Such a pity we never got Nigel the wrestler in WWE, especially considering how big Punk and Bryan got as I believe he would easily have been up there with them.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
He has transitioned into the wwe style of announcing seamlessly what with all the words, phrases and shit he has to say which he usually wouldn't.

JR last night was letting him lead and focus on the Twitter stuff which Vince would have loved if he was watching.

Such a pity we never got Nigel the wrestler in WWE, especially considering how big Punk and Bryan got as I believe he would easily have been up there with them.
I missed him wrestling actually, any recommendations of good/great matches I can look for online?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Maybe have Nigel and Cole on one show and Phillips and Graves on another. Sorted. :p

Get read of the dead weight of Otunga, JBL and Saxton
Tom Phillips & Corey Graves for RAW and Michael Cole & Nigel McGuinness for SD would be lovely. If only there was a way to keep Vince away.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
I think he tries a little too hard at being a heel to the point where it’s not that natural. But, he’s well spoken, knows what he’s talking about, and does well in big matches.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Kick JBL out already.

Reactions: CJ

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
After watching the UK Special and the UK title match at Take Over i absolutely love the pairing or Nigel and JR. They mesh so well together and give each match such a real sport feel.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Maybe have Nigel and Cole on one show and Phillips and Graves on another. Sorted. :p

Get read of the dead weight of Otunga, JBL and Saxton

Agree with this. And use JR + young announcer for NXT; would work for JR since they only have to dub commentary once in 3 weeks.

I'm also wondering what it would be like if there's a full time female member on the commentary team like Renee Young.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't know if I prefer Graves on Raw where he'll get annoyed by Samson or Graves on Smackdown where he can blurt out "Kinshasaaaaaaaaa!"

·
Registered
991 Posts
Put him on and keep him on the UK show to help its credibility. And get Wade Barret alongside him, if he isnt going to be wrestling soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts