Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

· Premium Member
27,392 Posts
I think all the people insulting his ability haven't seen any of his NWA stuff in the past few years. He's become great. He looks like a pro wrestler, talks like a pro wrestler, and works like a pro wrestler. He's certainly going for an old school vibe which I understand is not this forums thing; which explains why people are shitting on him. But, he's 100% what WWE want. He's like a jacked Cody Rhodes. This doesn't confirm he's signed, but I hope he gets signed by WWE so I can watch him on Smackdown.

Reactions: Wolf Mark

· Registered
7,713 Posts
This just seems like a watchalong, if I had a podcast like this I could do the exact same thing and that doesn't mean I'd be signed. If he is signing I think he'd be a good fit, he always seemed like the WWE archetype to a T.

· Registered
5,124 Posts
Huge fan of this guy. Have been since TNA. Only caught glimpses of his recent work. I would tune in again to watch. But he needs to be in the main event scene. (Though as people have said, this isn’t him signing)

· Registered
27,458 Posts
Man if only Kross and Aldis could shrink a foot and get a theme song from Kansas and throw 500 superkicks. THATS big time right there.
it’ll make them at least 25% more interesting - but their personalities will unfortunately remain intact

but, they’ll hit 30% total on the charisma scale then, no disagreements from me

· None. More. Hated.
Out The Curtain, Lights Go Up, I'm Home..
17,745 Posts
it’ll make them at least 25% more interesting - but their personalities will unfortunately remain intact

but, they’ll hit 30% total on the charisma scale then, no disagreements from me

What pro wrestlers should be :

Lame shit :

Ok I'm taking notes thx

· Registered
548 Posts
I think all the people insulting his ability haven't seen any of his NWA stuff in the past few years. He's become great. He looks like a pro wrestler, talks like a pro wrestler, and works like a pro wrestler. He's certainly going for an old school vibe which I understand is not this forums thing; which explains why people are shitting on him. But, he's 100% what WWE want. He's like a jacked Cody Rhodes. This doesn't confirm he's signed, but I hope he gets signed by WWE so I can watch him on Smackdown.
What does 'looking like a pro wrestler' even mean in 2023?

You mean he looks straight out of the 1980s? Because we got all kinds of different aesthetics in 2023.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Nick Aldis fan but I find it bizarre people constantly use that as some sort of selling point.

He's abit old school, in look and promo - and that's fine. But his look is far from the 'standard' anymore.

If you ask me, WWE would never use him right.

Impact is the only place I could see him really being used to the best of his ability.

· Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Looks like it's just a watchalong but I wouldn't be surprised if he did sign and made his debut...possibly at the Royal Rumble match itself?

· Premium Member
27,392 Posts
What does 'looking like a pro wrestler' even mean in 2023?

You mean he looks straight out of the 1980s? Because we got all kinds of different aesthetics in 2023.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Nick Aldis fan but I find it bizarre people constantly use that as some sort of selling point.

He's abit old school, in look and promo - and that's fine. But his look is far from the 'standard' anymore.

If you ask me, WWE would never use him right.

Impact is the only place I could see him really being used to the best of his ability.
You're right. I was meaning the 80's and that's not what everyone identifies a pro wrestler as.

I was highlighting the NWA look, classy suit and more theatrical talk. I prefer it and I would like him on TV instead of YouTube. But, he won't be be for everyone and WWE could definitely not use him correctly.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts